Reviews for Whoring at Hogwarts
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
.gob.
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
this. this is genius.

please, even if you decide because this is wholly abandoned and get disgusted with it, I'm begging you, never delete it.

I shalt probably live off of it for my giggles.

I am somewhat sorry continuing hilarity eludes.

In this universe, is Draco's look of Hate and Disdain (TM) just that?

...in this universe, will they wind up shagging and Harry thinking Hermione was right?

In this universe, is everyone slashed?

Ron&Seamus bit was brilliant.

...thinking that the constant object of desire commented on in many h/d fics is Oliver Wood.

Untoward puns with Wood cross my mind. I offer them to you. If the notion of continuing hilarity ever strikes again, I suggest some fun with that.
QueenMinnie chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This is a pissa, I giggled the entire time I read it. Please come back to it!
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
oh my god I was laughing my heads off

poor poor Harry. he is too innocent.

how did Draco take it? if youwrite one it will be great to read.
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
hahahaha... Is Potter that dense? Really! How can he believe a stupid lie? Seamus and Ron? That was unexpected! Doupdate this one soon though. _
dear.cherie chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
LOL! Too funny.
chickin'SOUP chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
eeh why didn't you update since '03!
freaky bitch chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
so cute I'm waiting for the next chapter :D
Mand chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Why did you stop? That was hilarious!
hieisdragoness18 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
AW! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? I WANT MORE!
Lifelessmidget chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Kyah *overwhelmed by the sheer cuteness that is Harry*
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
chapter 2 should b abt darco receiving e talk 2!
Solitaire-Seul chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
please make this a hp/dm slash fic with loads of smut and 'hot moments'. goodness! i want to see how this turns out and who hermoine is with. PLEASE DON'T DISCONTINUE OR STOP WRITING THIS FIC! I AM SO TOTALLY INTERESTED IN IT NOW.

CHEERS!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Oh my gosh I love this. XDD; Harry's obliviousness is certainly awe-inspiring. I hope Draco will be able to bang a few things into the poor boy. D Very nice work.

firedraygon97
kai-chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
MORE MORE MORE! *shakes fist* i must have more! this is one of the bestest h/d slashies i have read (and i have read a lot...)

please please please more!

oh and could you get hermione to talk to draco about it too? and then have her bring harry and draco together and yell at them for being obstinate? (that actually happened to two of my friends..._ theyre still together...hehehe)