Reviews for My Heart is Crying
Lady Niona chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
This story has really captured my attention so please before I go crazy, update.

Lady Niona
knighted lioness chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
yay! an update! sorry i havent answered your email yet, just got back from greece and was starve for fanfiction, so im reading instead of replying. but ill go do that in a sec. reli, i will. *ahem* lol.

great chappie! i think im actually starting to understand this story...and sesshy makes his appearance! yay!

ooh... who's the other three-leaf? who was the third?

hrm. well, i cant think of wat else to say, so, ttyl!
Flames of the Sun chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
still so very deep. there were a few typos that made it hard to read, but other than that, I absolutely love it.
Flames of the Sun chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
very deep story. I hope u write more.
Account Exanimated chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
How do you pronounce your penname? Is it Ly(long i sound)n? Or is it Ly(short i sound)n? Plus,I want you to read my profile. Because i'm to embarassed to ask this question.
x.X.x YoiU x.X.x chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
this is really good!

can you update?
piratekittie chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
oo interesting. finally an update. lucky for you it was a good update. teehee. well please update again soon. i really do like your story. its different from most stories on this site and i like that. alot of the stories ive seen here have a similar plot and it gets boring after a while.

love the story, please update soon!
fallen-anqel chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
hey you ! sorry i havent reviewed in a while .

i like this concept o

the clover thing is really cool

can't wait for the next chapter !
Lady Dark Angel chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
hmm very interesting! so odd ; continue please! i wanna se more
SARXII chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
i really like this story. its really good! extremely original, and very well written. plz update soon, i want to know what will happen next, and its Sesshomaru isnt it? well, unless you gave Inuyasha a different brother, tough i dont think you did. well, plz update soon. thanx, bye-byes. see ya soon!

Peace and love,

kagomes-wanna-be
knightedlioness chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
hey lin. glad you updated! hmph. i've nagged you enough, now its paid off! _~ jk. yo were probly waiting to be inspired or somehting, rite? or did you not have time? anyways, good chappie. i'm still a little confused with what's up about these clover things... but i like how it sounds, and it seems angsty but getting happier. i hope you update again soon!

anyways, how are you? we don't talk much anymore. OMG! you noe how we started our conversation with that talk about how sex ed sucks, and there are certain, ahem, things with flavors? (ew!). we might have to do that stuff in school this year! it's so gross.

g2g. bye! ~laur~
KIgirls chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
pleese up date pleese
knighted lioness chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
wow. i never read this ficcie before! linnie-poo! have you been holding out on me? or am i just blind? probly blind...lol. i should stop calling you that, shouldn't i? it's probly annoying... muahahahahahahahaha!

i really like this, but i am not sure i get this clover thing... why are these children different? i mean, how do they get these powers? why are some free and some not? why don't some of them even KNOW that they're clovers? _ oro! me is so confused!

but i still think it's cool. the powers are awesome. it's so sad that kaggie-chan is all alone though!

i'll miss you over the summer!

~laur~
piratekittie chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
oo good start. i really like your story so far. please update soon
Mizz Mia Ladiee chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
OMFG! u have 2 update plz! im already hooked on it! plz update! by the way could u try 2 make it a inu/kag fic? plz?1
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »