Reviews for Captured Soul
Clori-Eden chapter 15 . 4/16
****WARNING SPOILERS****

Great story I liked it until after Liana and Sesshomaru's coupling but I didn't like the ending at all. I wish Sesshomaru would've killed Her and Shi'an! Ughhh. I hate what had became of Sesshomaru! He started to loose is original personality, after that it was hard for me to read without loosing interest seeing how broken he'd become. and the fact that no one came for him, it's so weird. I also didn't like that Liana was forced to stay in thier lands. She still should have gone into the western lands.
Clori-Eden chapter 5 . 4/15
I was really..really hoping. ..that wasn't Shippo. Fuck that was cruel.
Clori-Eden chapter 3 . 4/15
Opps I meant I read up to chapter 3.
Clori-Eden chapter 1 . 4/15
Damn, stopped at chapter 2 for now. I could tell I have many many more cringe worthy moments up ahead. Poor Sesshomaru I can literally feel his anger and his helplessness. This story is very well written I can get a clear picture of what's happening. Damn, when she said she'll make him his "pet" I felt as insulted as he did I wanted him to rip her head off so badly. Hang in there Sesshomaru!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY!? Poor Sesshomaru-sama!
Inumaru101 chapter 15 . 11/5/2012
I loved this story it was really really great I just have one question. Have you ever read a book called wizard's first rule. I ask this because some of the torture is kind of like this fic. I am glad though because the torture and 'my pet' parts were my favorite. I can't wait to read Captive Soul I will read that tomorrow. I actually started Captive Soul a long time ago but now read this I know I have to read Captive Soul. Awesome story really good
Thinker-Tinker chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
After i finish reading Captive Soul i will definitely read this! this has to be an interesting tale!
snowecat chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Hope you come back someday
a chapter 15 . 7/15/2007
Oh my GOD! I rememer this story! I first read it on But ever since those stupid jerks put it on this child lock thingy...*glare*

Oh my God, I'm so happy I found this! Thank you!
Captive soul fan chapter 15 . 8/2/2006
Captive soul and captured soul were both absolutely great. I hope you make a side story or two. I promise to read anything else you write.
KaoruHitachin chapter 10 . 7/27/2006
hi.. i may rather sadistic.. but when i read your fanfic i started trembling when sesshoamru was tortured.. i just could not take it. it was heartwrenching..but your stories are great. very imaginative.
KaoruHitachin chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
yo..great story so far.. i felt so heartbroken when he got tortured. i mean he is so hot and i happen to be head over heels in love with him. to read about him being tortured is so painful. i had to bite my hand to stop myself from crying and whimpering.. but dont worry, i'll carry on reading and reviewing. its great. sorry i'm anonymous for the moment. hoping to create my username as KaoruHitachin.
mirokunsango15 chapter 7 . 7/11/2006
how can you be so cruel to sesshomaru? poor demon.
star2bcaught chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Oh my god

i am so glad i was going through my stories

other wise i would not have found this.
kimberly544 chapter 15 . 9/9/2005
that lady is a ficking bich. poor sesshy :) :( :(. plz update.