Reviews for Captured Soul
SayonaraKuroi chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY!? Poor Sesshomaru-sama!
Inumaru101 chapter 15 . 11/5/2012
I loved this story it was really really great I just have one question. Have you ever read a book called wizard's first rule. I ask this because some of the torture is kind of like this fic. I am glad though because the torture and 'my pet' parts were my favorite. I can't wait to read Captive Soul I will read that tomorrow. I actually started Captive Soul a long time ago but now read this I know I have to read Captive Soul. Awesome story really good
Thinker-Tinker chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
After i finish reading Captive Soul i will definitely read this! this has to be an interesting tale!
snowecat chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Hope you come back someday
a chapter 15 . 7/15/2007
Oh my GOD! I rememer this story! I first read it on But ever since those stupid jerks put it on this child lock thingy...*glare*

Oh my God, I'm so happy I found this! Thank you!
Captive soul fan chapter 15 . 8/2/2006
Captive soul and captured soul were both absolutely great. I hope you make a side story or two. I promise to read anything else you write.
KaoruHitachin chapter 10 . 7/27/2006
hi.. i may rather sadistic.. but when i read your fanfic i started trembling when sesshoamru was tortured.. i just could not take it. it was heartwrenching..but your stories are great. very imaginative.
KaoruHitachin chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
yo..great story so far.. i felt so heartbroken when he got tortured. i mean he is so hot and i happen to be head over heels in love with him. to read about him being tortured is so painful. i had to bite my hand to stop myself from crying and whimpering.. but dont worry, i'll carry on reading and reviewing. its great. sorry i'm anonymous for the moment. hoping to create my username as KaoruHitachin.
mirokunsango15 chapter 7 . 7/11/2006
how can you be so cruel to sesshomaru? poor demon.
star2bcaught chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Oh my god

i am so glad i was going through my stories

other wise i would not have found this.
kimberly544 chapter 15 . 9/9/2005
that lady is a ficking bich. poor sesshy :) :( :(. plz update.
cedowe chapter 15 . 7/22/2005
Good ending. Good story. I was pleased. I'm glad you didn't kill Liana or her child; that was the best decision.
cedowe chapter 14 . 7/22/2005
How incredibly sad... That's all I can say.
cedowe chapter 12 . 7/21/2005
Well, I had mixed reactions on this chap. I kept thinking 'why? why is he doing this all of the sudden?' Maybe you should have put in a better explanation of what compelled his need. I was hanging onto the idea that Sess wants a life mate, not a temporary partner. He doesn't want to make Liana his mate does he? If it was me I think I would have made his approach a little gentler, less demanding, and Sess would have only wanted the comfort of her company. Perhaps he could have told her how he was hurt and her presance comforted him, and she would have (nervously) offered to stay with him that night without sexual interest implied. I just don't think he would have needed to have sexual satisfaction, more simple comfort. However, you DID offer an explanation and he didn't force anything on her so I guess it's acceptable. It was well written at any rate!
cedowe chapter 9 . 7/21/2005
So... what did Pandora do to him in that cave? Must have been aweful, and you described his reactions very well. Infact, this entire story is very well done! But you already knew that, didn't you? I think this may be my favorite story ever.