Reviews for Brothers
DragonHawk1959 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Intriguing. Didn't even know about the series its based on. Will have to it out!
De Ore Leonis chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Excellent piece of writing. Both Daemon and Lucivar are perfectly in character. While most pieces of this type intuitively have Daemon on top, this is much more accurate in terms of Daemon's unspoken vow.

In terms of constructive feedback there isn't much I have to say. As a matter of taste, occasionally your sentences are a little long, but they don't really interrupt the flow.
IsaacSapphire chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Nice. I was wondering how slash could be done with this pair and still kept within the boundaries set by the universe but you've done a very nice job of that; remembering both of their little quirks and all.

The only thing that's glaringly inaccurate is the Lucivar knowing the color of Daemon's jewels: Lucivar would be able to sense if he were a lower jewel than his own (Ebon-Grey). Daemon had the Red as his 'official' jewel and I don't think he ever wore the Black in public.
ChangJessica chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I do enjoy a good Daemon story. I like that you made the pairing work. I had some reservations about it at first but it does work.
kasloumor chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Fan-bloody-tastic. What can I say. It was true to the characters, moving, and dark. Very, very good!
Paksennarion chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Woah. I... wow. This was so so well written. It also totally makes sense. Woah. Okay well now I've just got to add it to my favorites. Thanks, this story rocked.
NightShadow131 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Wow, I loved this. You did an amazing job of keeping them in character and of having Daemon still love Jaenelle. I love the last line as well. And this is perfect in Lucivar's point of view. The descriptions were done really well, too. I'm really glad to find a good fic written in this series. Touching and powerful, a reprieve for these two. We all know that it took forever for them to get one.

Excellent work; you should definitely write more for this series.

Ja ne _~
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Beautiful and tragic. And very in character.
Val Mora chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I quite like the portrayal you've done of the relationship between Daemon and Lucivar, and I can believe it. I think you managed to capture that duality - the fact that yes, they are both innately sexual men, and yes, there is a tension between them that they need to vent in some way (after all, they're both Warlord Princes, which means that trapping those tempers of theirs in any way, shape, or form is going to be dangerous and difficult). I think that the sexual energy you describe - at once right and absolutely wrong for them - is completely accurate for the characters. Awesome, awesome work.
nell chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I have too wondered what about slash with these books. When i first read it i was like there must be slash. But i found this story and it is wonderfully writing. Thanks
kat8cha chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Okay, now I've found that I'm not too partial to Luciver/Damien slash, if only because I like Jaenelle. However this story was really well done, very sweet and really angsty. That last line? Perfection personified!
rav chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
eww there is a reason there is no slash...ew brothers are the only pairing you can come up with and to quote Yasi hmself "do you think your touch makes my blood boil?"

NO! eww
Elly Stormrage chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
very nicely done
Lemon Chan chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Lovely fic. I've been somewhat distressed by the lack of TBJT slash on the net, but if there has to be but just a few slash fics on the internet I'm glad that this is one of them.

P.S. I would love to see some more TBJT slash from you...*hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge*
Briel chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
I've always thought the lack of slash was strange also. And obsessive slasher that I am I was thrilled to find yours. I adore the Black Jewels and refuse to read anything that makes them lesser (i.e. things like Survivor spin-offs etc.) you fic very nicely kept to the original masterpieces. I'm off now to reread the books for the millionth time. And just incase you don't know. There's going to be more books set in the Black Jewels. Not future stories but back stories like how Lucivar met Marian and how Saetan because High Lord.