Reviews for Jinchuriki in the New World
Alchazar chapter 5 . 8/4
I don't even know the idea and i don't like it
Tao Vortex chapter 4 . 6/30
Thanks for the one-piece reference I loved it and this story is a-sum as well.
ryuu no kage660 chapter 5 . 6/27
when is the next chapter coming out
Petrox chapter 5 . 5/23
Not bad story, but I don't like that he is so whipped. A 1000 man being leaned on by a teenager doesn't feel right. And Rias daring to touch his ramen stash should be responded with extreme prejudice. (in the form of pranks)
Dasgun chapter 5 . 5/14
RandomPasserby96 chapter 4 . 4/4
"stealing is bad but stealing and murder is worse" which totally change the meaning
RandomPasserby96 chapter 3 . 4/4
yoù totally destroyed the quote ugh. u turned the quote's meaninf from saying "stealing is bad but murder is worse" into
RandomPasserby96 chapter 3 . 4/4
wtf isnt the quote suppose to be "Those who break the rules are scum but those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum"... how did it become "Those who break the rules are scum but those who BREAK THE RULES AND abandon their comrades are worse than scum"
RandomPasserby96 chapter 2 . 4/4
whoa how weak is his defence? he got shot through by freed. he did heal instantly but still tho, his defence cant even protect him from freed's gun
agnar chapter 1 . 3/29
ok really? A thousand year old virgin? A stuttering shy thousand year old ninja? When has naruto EVER been stuttering or shy? Did you mix up him and hinata here?
Beast Mode92 chapter 1 . 3/29
This idea is not a bad one, but naruto’s personality seems kinda bland compared to his core personality from cannon even when he was an adult. You may want to check out True Warriors Never Die. That story shows an immortal and experienced Naruto while still keeping his upbeat personality intact
Don't you have any other storyline besides Bring peace. I mean rather than naruto bring peace if naruto destroys the world dxd.
Cdesousa5 chapter 2 . 3/18
I really am a big fan of Asia and naruto, and honestly it’s rarely ever done she’s alway with issei, so this time I hope she gets her shot
midnightscar17 chapter 5 . 3/16