Reviews for Thus The EDF Deployed There
Supreme Supra chapter 24 . 10/15
Zorzal's just asking to be killed if he continues to act like that.
edboy4926 chapter 24 . 10/14
Chronos0305 chapter 24 . 10/14
Well it was only a matter of time. I wonder though if this is an invasion of a type of animal species or its the scout force of an intelligent race.
jetjedi chapter 13 . 9/27
Fav
edboy4926 chapter 23 . 9/20
Good chapter
Don Orbit chapter 22 . 8/21
Finally a worthy opponent. The battle will be legendary!

No seriously, don't people ever get tired of Gate stories where some much higher technologically advanced and/or stronger magical nation/factions steamrolls the Saderan Empire's armies only for things to cool down immediately after the Battle of Italica? It's like 90% of the Gate fanfics I've read and it really gets monotonous quickly. Sure, it's not that easy to find another franchise that wouldn't defeat the Roman ripoff army with both hands tied to their back and/or those that would not even once think about diplomacy after an initial invasion by the Saderan forces, but it sure would be a change of pace at least.

So yeah, let's hope that the ravagers don't just die after like a single battle so that there might actually be a war going on between them and the EDF. It's not like there's much the Saderan forces can do except being meat shields/food for tadpoles and ants while the EDF is shooting them while they're distracted.
MarauderPrime12 chapter 22 . 8/19
EDF can’t catch a break
Excellent chapter
edboy4926 chapter 22 . 8/16
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 22 . 8/16
Nice
Don Orbit chapter 21 . 8/14
As much as this story is acceptable, I'm a little disappointed to see no aggressors invading Falmart. I hope that we get that later. Otherwise, it would be like Resistance: Fall of Man without the Chimera or in general any franchise where humanity fights aliens without the aliens.
No offense, but I must say that the last 10 or 15 chapters or so seemed to be rather...boring because the war between Earth and the Saderan Empire seemed to have grinded to a complete stop. The whole ordeal with the ancient dragon was okay at best, though it seemed very forced. Sure, the war already cooled down to the point of nonexistence due to the Saderan Empire realising that they got no chance of winning, but this the show must go on, right? Right? *sweating profusely* Please let me be right for once...

Also, no idea if some elements were taken from other franchises or not as I have never played and Earth Defense Force games myself, but a warning ahead would be good next time. This is after all an EDF/Gate crossover, so seeing stuff that seemingly doesn't fit in is rather confusing.
Dead344156 chapter 21 . 7/16