Reviews for chandelier
Toavoidreality chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I have no idea if you still read this things but I have to tell you. This is the most touching thing I ever read. I am sobbing right now all because of this story. You should be really proud. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I stumbled on to this fic and I'm so glad I did. It was beautiful and sad in so many wonderful ways.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
beautiful!
Kate chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
You have a way with words! Quite a gift! It made me laugh it made me smile and it made me cry like a little baby! Very well done!
1Dcrazied5650 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
My gosh i read this like a month ago and it is the saddest thing i have ever read i cry ever time i read are so talented,the last few lines kill me.
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Ahh,this made me cry!
pxlenno chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
That was ... wow. That was beautiful, sad, and chilling. Even now, I don't think I understand the full beauty and depth of it, but it still left me moved. Just... wow!
predatorynature chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
wow, this actually brought tears to my eyes. soo well written, really good job
LouLouBear1213 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Omg, that was so sad. I swear I shed a few tears. That was really great.
Spreeaholic1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
i ended up finding this story when i was looking for another one, and i'm glad i read it. it was great. had me in tears. great job.
jesuislacamera chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
If you set ot to achieve one of the most beautifully sad stories i've ever read, you achieved that goal fantastically. I'm a really sensitive person but i rarely cry when i read stories. My tears are normally reserved for film and tv but i cried and this story moved my soul.

You should rightly be very so proud of yurself for writing something so goreous and heartfelt. I hope that one day i'll be able write something with as much depth as this.

Love Debs
Rose chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
That was the saddest and most beautiful thing ever.
emily chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
i couldnt stop reading it

and the only word i can think to describe it is

'wow'

so tragic and moving, i loved it.
just call me fred chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
love it
fliccolo chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
That is so sad and beautiful. The writing is simply amazing ansd so moving. Great job!