Reviews for Last will and testament
Camille.Ad0 chapter 19 . 4/16
Hi there, the story is nice. But it need more time for it to flow nicely. I think you misuse some temps and for some phrases I need to reeaally think hard to understand what you mean. But please keep going. Practice makes perfect.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 25 . 12/4/2020
cute and wholesome
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 25 . 12/4/2020
a little rushed these last chapters but I loved the story would have love to see sev react to being told harry pregent or first meets with the kids and sev. luc reaction draco's to meeting the kids and his little sister
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 9 . 12/2/2020
reallythere nice I would have said by bitch ... us females don't take treats lightly haha mess with family equles shovel for the body's you wish you died ...
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 4 . 12/2/2020
welp harry your doomed a malfoy wants you over for play and friendship your doomed to stay ha
Fangtasia21 chapter 25 . 11/29/2020
I would know what to say about stair-worshiping cats (ours also likes to sleep there, or in one of the empty chairs upstairs. Maybe in my piggy slipper).
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 25 . 11/30/2020
I like this story. It is a good keep this story and update soon.
DS2010 chapter 25 . 11/29/2020
Thanks for the Happy Moments I enjoyed the end
rekrula chapter 2 . 11/29/2020
The use of the word “brother” as you use it is sort of silly and hard to read. You misuse it and abuse it. “Friend” or the person’s name would be more fitting. You can establish the close relationship without misusing the word. On one chapter, you must have used the word “brother” 50 time. Gets redundant...sort of like “emerald eyed boy” in so many stories.
Rori Potter chapter 25 . 11/29/2020
Aww! What an amazing story!
wandamarie chapter 25 . 11/29/2020
thanks
geekymom chapter 25 . 11/29/2020
Terrific chapter.
HoneyBear84 chapter 25 . 11/29/2020
Loved it
MewNeko22 chapter 25 . 11/28/2020
This was a great ending to a really good story.
dinopoodle chapter 24 . 11/23/2020
Lucius eating hotdogs ! That's terrific! Very good story... keep up the good work!