Reviews for Last will and testament
KlaineDrarry21 chapter 19 . 9/16/2020
Glad Albus is gone. Can't wait to see what happens with Harry and Lucius
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 19 . 9/16/2020
I can't speak for other readers but I know there are few times That I have reviewed every chapter of a story.
it may be a result of doing so in the beginning of my time on here just to find the stories I was getting into were suddenly abandoned or just taken off completely.
I do enjoy this story and am interested in it, which is why I get excited when new chapters are added because I have a lot of stories in my favorites that may never be finished because only a couple people reviewed them or some guest insulted the writer.
While wanting criticism and feedback is nice, do you really want that for every chapter of every story you come up with?
if so, then encourage it but try not to take it personally if 50 people read your story and 1 or 2 even 3 respond. personally there are some stories that I go back and read again just to get to the new chapter just soI can live it again.
Sometimes, people may not review because they had an experience with an author that went downhill fast over a small criticism.
i think you could continue this for yourself, and others. i usually try to review stories once I get to the end because there is nothing more annoying and painful than reading an amazing work to find out it gets stopped at the best part and left to oblivion. that being said, I also realize that everyone on here has a life outside of this site but only 5 out of 100 unfinished atories were
SnarkySnape1123 chapter 19 . 9/16/2020
Love it! Continue please, love the dynamicsof Harry and Lucius.. also a confrontation on past living arrangements between harry and severus's portrait could be in the horizon? :)
zielonabrzoskwinia chapter 19 . 9/16/2020
I really like the end of Dumbledore, he deserved it. Also story is amazing and always give me a lot pleasure to read it.
mizzrazz72 chapter 19 . 9/16/2020
One man would have destroyed the world for greed.
DS2010 chapter 19 . 9/15/2020
Yes Albus Dumbledor had a fitting end.
Glad to see the families starting to move on and heal
sjrodgers23 chapter 18 . 9/12/2020
More of this story please. Thank you. I love it so far.
geekymom chapter 18 . 9/6/2020
Wonderful chapter!

One correction is in the last paragraph... fait should be fate.

Hope you have a great week.
wandamarie chapter 18 . 9/6/2020
thanks for the story and chapter getting good
mizzrazz72 chapter 18 . 9/5/2020
Dumbledore was the real dark lord.
DS2010 chapter 18 . 9/5/2020
A lot of revelations from Albus hope he gets the Kiss from the dementors
asiya halima kone chapter 17 . 8/26/2020
please update soon this is a great story and I would love to read more of it :)
midnightblupuppy chapter 17 . 8/18/2020