Reviews for If You Still Believe chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
- wow this is awesome - Cant wait to read more
chizu-san chapter 6 . 9/8/2007
I really like this fic. It's so cute~ :3

And I love your Jou and Seto

Update soon!
kathochan chapter 6 . 6/2/2007
update soon.
Taionari chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
Hey! I'd just like to say that the story has been really good so far, there aren't enough Seto/Jou writers out there, ya know? I'm currently piecing together a YGO fic, and this story has been really helpful! I owe it all to you...when I actually type it up and post it that is!

Keep going!
DuplicateMe chapter 6 . 1/26/2007
Arrg! Why don't you people ever update!
Dark-Young-Link chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
Really great story! plz complete!
milly lo chapter 6 . 1/15/2006
more more more more more more more plz
PSYchOtiC-teNdencieS chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
Hmm, this is neat. I love your descriptions and can't wait for the end. You know what's really weird? I had a dream not too long ago that Jou was really sick! People didn't really know what was wrong with him and so he was wrapped in a blanket but he was still shivering and stuff. It was decided that he couldn't leave this one room because it was too cold and he would die if he was chilled. ISN'T THAT WEIRD?
Melika Nosaki Nollie chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
Hi! You have to udate soon! I love this story it is so interesting! I love it plz update soon! Bye!
jemu chapter 6 . 3/27/2005
NO! update soon or go boom !
Ragna01 chapter 6 . 1/27/2005
So cute the we'll finish what we started!
X2yp71c chapter 6 . 1/7/2005
Holy Hell! The fluff! Oh, Seth, the FLUFF! I LOVE YOU! *sob* This fic is giving me such a euphoric feeling... UPDATE SOON! You must! Seto and Jou... Wai... I'm so happy! They make such a wonderful pair! Seriously, I haven't read a wonderful fic such as this in a long time. *floats away to the wonderful land of Kaijou WAFF*

Please update! Even though you've taken awhile, I still have faith in you! Hell, it took me literally TWO YEARS to update, but I did! So I know you can update too! You better not disappoint me by giving up on this fic! I don't care if I have to wait, just don't let it ever die!

- Li.
Oceanographe chapter 6 . 12/22/2004

*Ahem* Make it your New Years resolution to finish this! That would make me happy.

Crushed Lily says, 'A sackful of joy for everyone!'
Sakura Silver Fox chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
aw! right at the good part! You better write another chapter soon! just kiding. Thats a really good story! Keep writing, you've got talent!
kuroi-sakurapetals chapter 6 . 11/18/2004
please update this, omg this fic is just too wonderful for words. I just love it so much! well you please update it soon? I can't wait to see the next chapter