Reviews for The Substitute Teacher
Matt Mimi chapter 1 . 12/25/2000
Very, very cool. Write a sequel.
JJinx chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
Absolutely loved it! The dialogue was very well-written and true to the characters. But Doyle hasn't encountered our favorite vampire yet...sequel? *hopeful look*
Wolfa Moon chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
Loving the stories. Please a sequel. This is a great story.
nehal chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
OMG sequel please! Sequel!
madziuda chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
great, really:o) Ever since I saw the challenge ad on the Demon's Heart I've been waiting for somebody to write the story. And you have made it.

You simply couldn't make me happier :o)

Mel chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
That was good! A little hard to follow sometimes, I preferred the first one, but Im so glad u continued it, you couldn't leave us hanginmg like that. Are you gonna continue this one/ Pls do, you're really talented at this sort of thing
Ali chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
Kathy chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
Yeah! Can we have more of this story line? Please? Pleasepleasepleaseplease?
Juliette chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
I absolutely loved this story! It's one of the best I've ever read. :-)
Jenza Quinn chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
Good story! Cute ending, I cant wait for the first date.
Willow chapter 1 . 12/13/2000 This was simply amazing! I usually don't like AU stories that much, but this was just great. I loved Doyle and was so sad when he died we got *Wesley* instead. That's beside the point though. I really liked this story and cannot wait until you post more. Please hurry!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
Oh my, I *love* this! It's a great what-if, having Doyle come to Sunnydale. I can't wait to see where you go with this. I hope the next part comes out very, *very* soon.
ZZ chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
I really liked this, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it. One problem with it though. Bring in Angel!
Cid Highwind chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
Robert2 chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
A nicely written, well plotted, start to the story with convincing characterisation. The finished story promises to be good
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »