Reviews for Reclaiming Life
DeadricLove chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
Oh my gosh I absolutely love this fanfiction! I love the plot and everything about it! Please update soon!
Tana Satou chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Ughh... You actually indent screw y- Just kidding, it's only that I don't reallly see a lot of stories on this site that use indents.
Antigone chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
That was a horrible ending. Why did it have to be like that?
kittyloverrr chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
omg! this is great u knw! i just read your chaps and I LOVE IT! u knw kagome reminds me a lot of ayuzawa misaki in kaichou wa maid-sama cuz u knw, arrogant, gooa at sports and stuff! hint hint..kay.i hope u write the next soon and reply chapter soon and reply to me bout tht misaki thing if u can! it would mean the world to me! kay bye! 3 fight fight! all the luv in the world!
-your crazy fan! ;) ;)
juzt a fan chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
make a anther chpter b4 i explode! i luv ur wrk!me and my craziness will leave nw
- luv savini
just a fan chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
my god! Finish thissss! I love it and i will die if u dont finish! please! i'll be waiting k?! pls! btw I LOVE YOUR WRITING!
cynthy.enyuma chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
pls...complete the story...its wonderful n' interestin :*
Guest chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
what the hell happens bitch i want too know
KalikaSophia chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
I LOVE this story! Im adding it to my favourites! I hope you write many more good stories!

KalikaSophia
cc chapter 17 . 3/15/2011
this is soo good! please continue! and why dont you add koga? like he saves her cus hes a sky and then they attack or somthing? or some other character that loves kagome but treats her nice so that inuyasha is jelous. still. i absolutly loved your story! i will be checking on this stories so i can read more! good luck!
belovedvampire chapter 17 . 2/5/2011
i love your story is so dame cool hope the next chapter is too
RFGTGHT chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
GGRRRRRRR JUST CONTINUE MAN IM DYIN
RGRETGRTRTGRSF chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
nnooo INUYASHA DON'T GO GREAT NOW KAG IS DEAD JUST LIKE YOU ARE HEY ITS NOT LIKE THAT WOMEN CAN KILL THE BOY
i am angry chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
HEY IM WATING LAZY MORON I WANT NEXT CHAPTER NOW I DARE YOU
inuyashaXkikyo4632373 chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
why the F***K DID INU LIVE THAT USELESS WOMAN CANNOT KILL THE FREACKIN BOY damn those fics