Reviews for Fear
BeeDiddy chapter 15 . 11/29/2005
OH! This is such a good story! I must have more I hope you do update love it keep the good work and PLEASE I'm not trying to be mean but, could you please cjeck your spelling? PLEASE!

CIAO!
ali oldman chapter 15 . 8/9/2005
very very very good! amazing! just... i cant even describe how great this is! please update soon! i cant wait until the next chapter!
XxAnimeChick chapter 15 . 8/5/2005
Please please update soon!
Woemcat chapter 15 . 8/5/2005
Enjoyed it! I like both LM and Buffy. Nice intertwining of the 2 fandoms. Hey, check out some of my work! Keep up the good work!
Indiana Chick 44 chapter 12 . 11/24/2004
Awesome story!Plz Update soon. It is probably one of the best supernatural/horror stories I have read on Fan Fic. UPDATE!LoL
psychoticbarbie chapter 10 . 7/22/2003
Hey guys, I'm a lazy, lazy girl so I couldn't be bothered uploading a document just to write a Authors note so I'll just do it in the reviews thing. :) Guys thanks for kool reviews, i dont think i've been flamed yet so... yay (dont do it) If any one is hoping for a romance in this story then NO. i dont write romance. i dont know how and i dont care to learn. if you want romance you should have clicked romance when you chose a genre. i refuse to put any Gordo/Lizzie Gordo/miranda and especially anything flattering to that Tudgeman perosnell or whatever his name is, i simply do not like him, he wasn't cool in the t.v show and there is no way you can make him cool through a fan fic. now those who beg to differ, fair enough every one has a right to an opinion, but he is not cool and never was and never will be. now, if i havn't put you of my story, do continue to read it, i am hoping to up date it soon when the inspiration comes to me. until then

mwah -x-
Tiff chapter 10 . 7/10/2003
so this is like a version of bufy the vampire slayer lizze is willow gordo xander kate cordy but no watcher hhm good so far i love both shows it kinda cool to see u put togther cant wait for more and and idk lol just update soon
bttfan chapter 10 . 7/10/2003
more more more. Hurry up.
karmakaze chapter 9 . 6/14/2003
Are the Vampires Sara's enemies? Wow, I wasn't expecting that, and I'm sorry I haven't reviewed lately. I was at camp. No problem about the cat thing. And please update, I must read more!
Not What You Think chapter 6 . 5/30/2003
this story looks awesome, and it's very intriuging. i can't wait to find out what happens, and PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
biblehermione chapter 6 . 5/30/2003
This is pretty good. I've been waiting for someone to write a supernatural LM story and/or a crossover with Buffy. I always wondered what it would be like.
Wow chapter 5 . 5/30/2003
This is so good. Pease continue, I love a good mystery. I think that I already figured out somethings.
karmakaze chapter 5 . 5/24/2003
Wow! This is one of the most original Lizzie fics I've read in awhile. Who is this Sara person, what are her plans, and why is she attacking people? You really have a lot of suspense building up here. You might want to make sure that you always say, Sara's POV or Lizzie talking, instead of that gets kind of confusing. Other than that, great work! I can't wait to see how this turns out.
Xtremefaller8705 chapter 5 . 5/24/2003
You can't leave me hanging like that! This is good, 'specially since Buffy ended on tues. Update soon
Anonymous chapter 5 . 5/24/2003
I love the story. Update soon. I wanna know what happens!