Reviews for I'm Yours
ScarlettGator chapter 8 . 9/28/2023
Great chapter and great last sentence! It's about fucking time! Yes! Fun to read!
shellz71 chapter 40 . 8/1/2022
wow that was amazing story thank you
I hope you continue writing
MandaMay1324 chapter 40 . 5/29/2022
Wish this didn’t jump so much and went more through the pregnancy. Love the story and wish it kept going.
velosews chapter 40 . 5/12/2022
Love this story
Clara chapter 40 . 5/5/2022
This was a great series of stories. Good ending, good characterizations, good writing. You are talented. Thanks for all your stories.
Guest chapter 37 . 5/5/2022
You done good girl!
From 2014 to 2022 ... you stuck with it and finished it and it was great. Ana went from a scared and terrified young girl to a strong and accomplished woman. Such a good job with your writing. I wish you happiness and more creativity for your future. Also, thank you for your wonderful work.
dutch potterfan chapter 40 . 4/12/2022
Perfect ending!
Guest chapter 40 . 3/28/2022
you did absolutely amazing.
i love the journey we’ve been on with them and i’m so proud that you’ve made something so original x
if you ever do become a published author please tell us x
koocher chapter 40 . 3/27/2022
Sweet way to end your story. I will miss your stories so so much. Please keep me in mind when your write any new stories.
Have a amazing rest you deserve it.
Cheers ️️
NK
Please send me a message ️️️
koocher chapter 38 . 3/27/2022
Oh yes sir !
Anna is getting all her wishes to come true today and everyday from here on out.
Congratulations Anna and Christian

Cheers
koocher chapter 37 . 3/27/2022
Way to go!
Exquisitely done!
I am so going to miss this story.

Cheers
mjonesmarv chapter 40 . 3/23/2022
Ok this was perfect though I think the story should go on forever
bttrflybelle chapter 40 . 3/16/2022
Awwe absolutely loved your whole story and the ending to everything was GREAT!
shan36 chapter 40 . 3/16/2022
I absolutely love this entire story from the beginning to the end. I am sad to see it end but I have faith that you will come up with something else after a break and come back stronger than ever. Great chapter!
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 40 . 3/14/2022
Thank you for your beautiful stories. I lo ed them all. I hope to read more of your stories soon.
1,462 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »