Reviews for Yes!
MillionMoments chapter 3 . 10/7/2004
Class! Thanks for writing it :)
Dimac99 chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
Those tricksy Asgard! Nice one!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 5 . 2/6/2004
That was an excellent story.
heidiweidel chapter 5 . 11/29/2003
Another delightful adventure! Love the "Asgard Magic." And the Isle of Man was a unexpected little surprise. Thanks for another entertaining story of how Sam and Jack could come together.
Now, I will take this opportunity to remark on the one part of your stories that I find a bit out of character: Sam changing her name. She might hyphenate, but I can't see a professional woman like her changing her name outright. I don't know how common this is in the UK, but more and more professional women in the US are keeping their maiden names (I am one of them). I can't see that Jack would be insulted by that - I'd think he'd expect it. Oh, well, just a thought!
dragonnan chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
Very excellent story! However- I've only seen a few Stargate episodes, so I'm curious about the events that happen before the events in this story. Can you fill me in?

Also, with your permission, I'd like to also post this story on my site.

(I know you already said I could post stuff, but I still like to ask) :)

-Tanya
alliesings chapter 5 . 6/24/2003
Ted, that is a beautiful way to settle this issue. The debate regarding how Sam and Jack should get together is one with many, many answers. This way, they both remain military, and neither has to give anything up. Very good. Original, and believable. Open for more, but still satisfying.
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 5 . 6/16/2003
hehe, nice, liked the thing wiht the asguard!

so smooth!

well done and keep it coming plesae!
MurdocksChicka chapter 5 . 6/15/2003
I LOVED THIS! I was wondering what happened to you...LOL...*sighs* I'm such a sucker for Sam/Jack shipping. ;) Thanks again for a wonderful read...Waiting for more fic *taps foot on the ground and winks again*

-Kara
movielover03 chapter 5 . 6/15/2003
great finally jack and sam this is great please write more!
urdreamkeeper chapter 4 . 6/2/2003
aw! that was sweet!
MurdocksChicka chapter 4 . 5/31/2003
WOW! This part blew me away. I LOVED it. This is such a wonderful story. I'm still in awe. Thanks for another great read! :)

-Kara
NG chapter 4 . 5/31/2003
Ok, I am withdrawing everything I have every said negatively about this fic.

Your latest chapter rocked. It just so made sense that Jack's pass is the reason for his hardass atitude these days.
sg1psychopath chapter 4 . 5/31/2003
aw, that was so nice. I really loved that. Jack finally told Sam about himself, aw!
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 4 . 5/31/2003
ah bless...not quite like jack to spew tuff abut himself but i still loved it!

heeh YAY more please!

and and what does WFN stand for?
movielover03 chapter 3 . 5/29/2003
very nice please keep going I loved the fishing part.