Reviews for Yes!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 5 . 12/13/2017
Lol, does the fact that I already knew what it was about when she mentioned IoM make ma a motorcycle fanatic? :D Though frankly, I like races like Northwest 200 and such more because there they have starts with several racers at once contrary to TT's one-after-another.

The ferry prices are so ridiculously highduring the TT that some people actually rent private boats to sail there themselves instead and it's cheaper.

And lastly, RIP Dr John Hinds, a true healer in a league of his own.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 3 . 12/13/2017
Twilight Zone.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 12/13/2017
LOL!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Quite frankly, I have to wonder just what CARTER's obligations are here, because at first glance she pushed them all off on Jack and made herself quite a nice, soft bed; especially the ones a mother should take on (especially not someone who is 15 years older - thus has a harder time waking up at night or living with such poor sleeping pattern).

Lol, the swing part... reminds me of a particular passage in the first chapter of Jack London's Smoke Bellew. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2016
Yeah, Hammond, one smart cookie!
MillionMoments chapter 3 . 10/7/2004
Class! Thanks for writing it :)
Dimac99 chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
Those tricksy Asgard! Nice one!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 5 . 2/6/2004
That was an excellent story.
heidiweidel chapter 5 . 11/29/2003
Another delightful adventure! Love the "Asgard Magic." And the Isle of Man was a unexpected little surprise. Thanks for another entertaining story of how Sam and Jack could come together.
Now, I will take this opportunity to remark on the one part of your stories that I find a bit out of character: Sam changing her name. She might hyphenate, but I can't see a professional woman like her changing her name outright. I don't know how common this is in the UK, but more and more professional women in the US are keeping their maiden names (I am one of them). I can't see that Jack would be insulted by that - I'd think he'd expect it. Oh, well, just a thought!
dragonnan chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
Very excellent story! However- I've only seen a few Stargate episodes, so I'm curious about the events that happen before the events in this story. Can you fill me in?

Also, with your permission, I'd like to also post this story on my site.

(I know you already said I could post stuff, but I still like to ask) :)

-Tanya
alliesings chapter 5 . 6/24/2003
Ted, that is a beautiful way to settle this issue. The debate regarding how Sam and Jack should get together is one with many, many answers. This way, they both remain military, and neither has to give anything up. Very good. Original, and believable. Open for more, but still satisfying.
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 5 . 6/16/2003
hehe, nice, liked the thing wiht the asguard!

so smooth!

well done and keep it coming plesae!
MurdocksChicka chapter 5 . 6/15/2003
I LOVED THIS! I was wondering what happened to you...LOL...*sighs* I'm such a sucker for Sam/Jack shipping. ;) Thanks again for a wonderful read...Waiting for more fic *taps foot on the ground and winks again*

-Kara
movielover03 chapter 5 . 6/15/2003
great finally jack and sam this is great please write more!
urdreamkeeper chapter 4 . 6/2/2003