Reviews for My Headstrong Beta
Twihannah chapter 1 . 10/2
This story is too amazing to leave hanging and I hope you’ll come back soon to finish this and book 3 hopefully. You’re writing is amazing. Hope you’re doing well and please know that we’re all rooting for you to finish the story/series!
JustSarah chapter 37 . 9/28
This story is really good Interesting plot and beautifully written characters *chefs kiss* Might be one of my favorite pack theme stories. I spent the last three days reading the first one and this one. I hope you come back after your hiatus and finish it.

Best wishes xo
WhiskeyLily chapter 37 . 9/28
I really hope you finish this story soon! this is the best wolf fanfic. I have read. I have tried to read others but this one still has my heart! Please don't abandon it!
helenemc chapter 37 . 9/26
I am really enjoying this story and hope that you will get back to it at some point.
JodiZH13 chapter 37 . 8/21
Finally got caught up on this after having a need to re-read the first story! I can't believe that I was so far behind on this one, but it's been amazing being able to get caught up with it finally. I can't wait for more of this story. I totally loved learning more of this history behind your story and everything that has happened so far! Love the story! Keep up the amazing work!
Abaire chapter 37 . 7/27
YOU ARE KIDDING ME! Where is the rest of the story? You’ve got to finish it. If you publish the series, I’m in the buy it. Please, please finish the story and post it here. It’s wonderful. Thanks again.
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 37 . 7/15
So so so good
I've said it before but I'll say it again. This is the best wolf fic I've ever read. I really hope you'll come back and finish it soon.
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 36 . 7/15
Now I'm pretty sure it's Rose that's involved from the pack...can't wait to see how it'll go.
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 35 . 7/15
Another Great chapter
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 34 . 7/15
So sad for Bellas stuff. I still bet my money on Royce and Riley.
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 33 . 7/15
Yay finally she realized she's in love with him.
But now I'm dreading this fic ain't finished yet with it being so few chapters left. I was so sure it was with the length and not being updated in so long.
Please please I'll hope you'll finish it and I really hope you're OK in this crazy world.
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 31 . 7/14
Oh no Renee what on earth did you do...and to whom...
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 30 . 7/14
Oh no I'm feeling something bad is coming up when Edward leaves
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 29 . 7/14
You write their mating connection so so beautiful
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 27 . 7/13
Great that they're all getting along
1,430 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »