Reviews for My Headstrong Beta
Rita01tx chapter 34 . 11/22/2020
Whoever did that to Bella's mother's things will be held accountable...well, if they survive Bella's wrath when she finds them!
debslmac chapter 34 . 11/22/2020
BridieM chapter 34 . 11/22/2020
Very exciting. Thank you for writing
Eternally Addicted chapter 34 . 11/22/2020
Why do I feel like Bella is walking into a trap by going to The Vault? Especially knowing Royce might be there. I really wish Bella had let Edward come home. I feel like now more than ever they need to be together to protect each other! Can't wait for more!
SassYNoleS chapter 34 . 11/22/2020
Another amazing chapter lovely !

I loved the way Charlie has clarified that there was no spell used for him to fall in love with Renee .. That it was just love ... So I can understand why she wouldn't have wanted Charlie to imprint on anyone else.

Was it selfish of Renee? YES! But I can also say NO as Charlie admitted in the previous chapter, he didn't want to imprint ;)

As for Bella's mothers things being trashed and missing, I'm thinking Royce had something to do with it, and Riley as well .. I don't trust those two. I can't see Aro have anything to do with it when Bella was giving her mother grimores to him anyway, plus he's had years to get his hands on them if he wanted them ..

How many chapters are left till the cliff hanger?

So loving it and cannot wait for more X
mysticfighter111 chapter 34 . 11/22/2020
Royce, again.
PreciousJuls chapter 34 . 11/22/2020
There needs to be some serious ass kicking. Going to Edward’s house and disrespecting it. How can Bella feel safe. Someone must pay.

Thanks for the update! Love this story :)
twilightobession chapter 34 . 11/22/2020
I'm wondering if it could be Edward Sr. but the scent would be stronger. Where are James and Laurent? I am loving all 3 of your Pack stories. As always, I want more and more.
dinotopian chapter 34 . 11/22/2020
Thank you!
twilightlover127 chapter 34 . 11/22/2020
Oh shit. Tons of drama! Do you think they know that Renee found a spell to break an imprint and therefore they want it to try and break Bella and Edward's imprint? Hmm Royce and his cousin give me the willies so I can guarantee they had something to do with it. They just rub me the wrong way. Hopefully we get some answers ASAP.
Melissa Moyer chapter 34 . 11/22/2020
Ooh can’t wait for the next update!
armywife1979 chapter 34 . 11/22/2020
I don’t trust Riley or Royce! I think Renee was looking up what the spell was and wanted to know in terms of cost. What it was going to cost someone who did the spell. I think she was think more as a future situation. Maybe a way to protect her daughter from one of the other coven members? Great chapter. Can’t wait till the next chapter
twiclare chapter 34 . 11/22/2020
I wonder if Esme said anything to Edward’s grandfather about the grimoires?
Guest chapter 34 . 11/22/2020
Thank you for the update. Looking forward to your next update.
kmfroggi chapter 34 . 11/22/2020
Well who the heck took them?! So many questions!
1,426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »