Reviews for My Headstrong Beta
CoppertopJ chapter 33 . 11/16/2020
So...did she use the spell, or didn't she. Inquiring minds want to know. Excited for this update.
SassYNoleS chapter 33 . 11/16/2020
I adored this chapter !

I love the way Edward is to Bella even by textes, how the L word just flows up flawless ... and then Bella having realising that she is 100% in love with him too and it not scaring her, had me grinning like a Cheshire cat !

And the end of this chapter, well now I have a better understanding as to why Renee broke Charlie's imprint before it happened .. YES part of it was you could say because she was selfish and wanted him for herself, but I think maybe he told her how he felt about imprinting at the time and how he didn't want it, and didn't want to be Alpha of the pack ..

Bella still needs to burn that spell and hopefully she tells Edward about it soon, before someone else finds it .. Let's hope that Renee doesn't have that spell also in her grimoires!

I wonder what was going on with Alice and Esme ? and will Edward be back in the next chapter?

So cannot wait for more X
BridieM chapter 33 . 11/16/2020
Wonderful chapter. Thank you for writing
sonogal chapter 33 . 11/16/2020
I wonder if it was Charlie who wanted to break any imprint bond. He might have asked for the spell.
MsLiss chapter 33 . 11/16/2020
2old4fanfic chapter 33 . 11/16/2020
hmmmmm
Azlady2003 chapter 33 . 11/16/2020
I'm thinking renee found a way to make sure Charlie wouldn't leave her... or she wanted that for her child had free will to love who she loved...or she found out the coven was up to shady shit and hid it away... I'm thinking royce is after it for his selfish needs
snoopylover60 chapter 33 . 11/16/2020
A couple answered questions.
But a few new ones too.

What is Esme upto?

Looking forward to more :D
acw1 chapter 33 . 11/16/2020
Melissa Moyer chapter 33 . 11/16/2020
Finally! ;)
I really don’t like Esme in this, there is something very off about her
ElizaC7 chapter 32 . 10/29/2020
I hope she asks her father about the spell. I am sure he will bring some light on the matter.
Rissa129 chapter 32 . 10/20/2020
Update!
mdb-fr chapter 32 . 10/18/2020
got an email for update notification too but nothing appears ? waiting for chapitre 33...
BridieM chapter 32 . 10/18/2020
Fantastic. Thank you for writing
Melissa94 chapter 32 . 10/17/2020
Hi krida86,
I'm absolutely loving your 3 wolf fictions.
My stubborn mate
My headstrong beta
And My sun.
Just a quick question. I got an email notification for my headstrong beta for chapter 33 but I try and click on the link and it sends me to an error page. Just not sure if anyone else is having that problem :)
Again love your storys!