Reviews for My Headstrong Beta
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 22 . 7/13
I can smell a lot of Royce trouble. I think this is my favorite Leah I've ever read in a fic
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 20 . 7/13
I could see that fight coming miles away. Good he came back to grovel though. And happy Alice finally came around
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 19 . 7/12
So so good!
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 18 . 7/12
Hot hot and triple hot. Damn you can write lemons
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 17 . 7/12
I hope she'll bite Jessica really really bad.
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 15 . 7/12
This part of the Twilight Story is so painful. But I loved to hear it from Leahs pov.
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 13 . 7/12
I really really love Leah
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 11 . 7/12
Crosses finger it'll work and maybe Carlisle will warm up a bit.
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 10 . 7/12
Oh no a nasty Victoria as well. I wonder what they'll come up together against B and E
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 9 . 7/12
Yeah I don't like this Jessica at all. But I'm feeling she'll cause a bunch of problems
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 7 . 7/12
I'm finally back on this story.
I really love it but my weakness is wips so I had to take a break until it was finished. My patience is too low to wait for updates. But I'm so excited to finally finish my favorite wolf fic ever.
Abaire chapter 20 . 7/6
I haven’t stopped to comment on the story yet and that’s because I love it too much to comment. If this were a published book series, I’d buy it in a heartbeat and love every word. This is such quality storytelling. You’ve got a winner here. Well developed characters and histories and the complexities of the relationships is really paid attention to: I love your wolves far more than I ever loved them as vampires.
Rimjhim Srivastava chapter 37 . 6/24
Wonderful fic
Love this Edward and Bella
rpobsessed2 chapter 37 . 6/6
Please update. Thank you. Very unique and completely grabs your interest.

Sharon
Reinbeau chapter 37 . 5/27
Trying to patiently wait for the next chapter. Worried about them!
1,426 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »