Reviews for My Headstrong Beta
hippogriff-tamer chapter 37 . 2/10
Great chapter. I hope that Edward isn't heading into a trap and that he can get back to Bella soon! Look forward to seeing what happens next...
campyrsm chapter 37 . 2/8
Great chapter. Thank you
BridieM chapter 37 . 2/7
Interesting. Thank you for writing
kmfroggi chapter 37 . 2/6
I hope this lead is something good, these 2 need to get back to each other’s ASAP ... great chapter!
debslmac chapter 37 . 2/6
2old4fanfic chapter 37 . 2/6
what's that little glimpse you tucked in there, hmmmm?
mysticfighter111 chapter 37 . 2/6
I wonder if they are following real leads or were sent on a wild goose chase, the mountain site could be a trap, too.
twilightlover127 chapter 37 . 2/6
God I love this story so much! So much still needs to be uncovered though and there are still so many questions that need to be answered! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Thank you for the update. Looking forward to your next update.
CoppertopJ chapter 37 . 2/6
Loved the pack history so much. She really just needs to say the words. Tomorrow is never promised, she would feel terrible if something happened and she didn't tell him. Wonderful update.
SassYNoleS chapter 37 . 2/5
"I love you, Bella." .. I love you, too, my Alpha. So, so much. .. Fuck I loved this ! I cannot wait for these two to be back in each others arms .. their love is palpable .. Edward must be able to see the red sparks of Bella's love for him like she see's of his for her ..

Thank you for the above information you have given us in regards to Norse Mythology .. It's no doubt going to give us an understanding on future chapters ;)

So cannot wait for more X
twilightobession chapter 37 . 2/5
I am still confused why Edward and the guys are gone following a lead in some other state. Why not somewhere closer to the ranch? If someone was trying to get to the pack or the coven wouldn't they be close. Thank you for updating. Love all your stories. Bella feels a connection to Nessie because she is Jacob's mate. How old is Jaocb? If he is over 21, shouldn't he feel the mate bond? Or is that what is bothering him? Can't wait for more.
Melissa Moyer chapter 37 . 2/5
Thank you for the history!
Kayozm chapter 37 . 2/5
Well, what spell did Renee perform that involved such a severe sacrifice? It seems whatever caused Ingrid’s sudden death, I ca didn’t know about it?
PreciousJuls chapter 37 . 2/5
Thank you for the explanation on top. So interesting and a fun little lesson

I love Ed& B’s Bond. And what’s up with Jake acting that way toward Vanessa. I feel like she might be the little sister Bella never had. I do miss Leah being in the mix. I hope we see her soon in this story. Big love for this story. Thank you!
1,426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »