Reviews for My Headstrong Beta
twilightobession chapter 37 . 2/5
I am still confused why Edward and the guys are gone following a lead in some other state. Why not somewhere closer to the ranch? If someone was trying to get to the pack or the coven wouldn't they be close. Thank you for updating. Love all your stories. Bella feels a connection to Nessie because she is Jacob's mate. How old is Jaocb? If he is over 21, shouldn't he feel the mate bond? Or is that what is bothering him? Can't wait for more.
Melissa Moyer chapter 37 . 2/5
Thank you for the history!
Kayozm chapter 37 . 2/5
Well, what spell did Renee perform that involved such a severe sacrifice? It seems whatever caused Ingrid’s sudden death, I ca didn’t know about it?
PreciousJuls chapter 37 . 2/5
Thank you for the explanation on top. So interesting and a fun little lesson

I love Ed& B’s Bond. And what’s up with Jake acting that way toward Vanessa. I feel like she might be the little sister Bella never had. I do miss Leah being in the mix. I hope we see her soon in this story. Big love for this story. Thank you!
vampiregirl9705 chapter 37 . 2/5
Oh man, I’m not sure I’ll survive the cliffhanger you have in store for us if the prologue from the beginning is similar to how it’ll end. I look forward to your updates. I’m so invested in the world you created and LOVE it. Can’t wait for your next update!
dazzleglo chapter 37 . 2/5
Loving it, she so needs to tell him that she loves him.
Romana973 chapter 37 . 2/5
Thanks for a great chapter.
acw1 chapter 37 . 2/5
Great
BehindEverySmile chapter 37 . 2/5
Thanks for the history lessonWas nice to get a fuller picture of this universe.

More trouble is coming. Some good (like Nessie and Jake I hope) and some not so good (which I am also eagerly awaiting).
Until next time.
tff000 chapter 37 . 2/5
good
JustARead chapter 37 . 2/5
ugh, this could be bad
Revin12 chapter 37 . 2/5
Wow this is getting good.
Princess Treacle chapter 37 . 2/5
Absolutely amazing as always!
grandmachix chapter 36 . 1/28
Royce has to be involved and Caius is protecting him. Did Caius want Reneé enough to try to separate her from Charlie with magic? Did it backfire and kill her?
Judy