Reviews for My Headstrong Beta
ceceprincess1217 chapter 1 . 1/31/2020
can't wait for more!
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 1/31/2020
Wow, lots of stuff went down with her running from him. Loving it.
neese2707 chapter 1 . 1/31/2020
Yes, going to enjoy this one too.
Tate.L.N chapter 1 . 1/31/2020
I CANNOT WAIT. I’m already so in love with this. I’m so happy you posted. I just know this story is going to be just as good as the first installment! Truly captivating.
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 1/31/2020
It's nice to see that it's not going to be serious business all the time, and I'm excited to be along from the start of the next chapter of their lives!
Readaholic187 chapter 1 . 1/31/2020
I can see that it is going to take someone as powerful as Bella to show Carlisle and his kind that power should be shared between the two halves of the pack. Hope to eventually read of the current Council's destruction caused by their own stupid beliefs.
acw1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2020
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 1/31/2020
Fabulous start...I cannot wait to see what happens with these 2! Keep ‘me coming !
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 1 . 1/31/2020
Ah so excited they are back! Man, one type of storyline I was never able to get into was a bad Carlisle. It’s so weird. I hope he comes around! Love that Edward had the experience with the Denali Coven and that they are blood bonded. Cannot wait for more!
valentina.delafuente chapter 1 . 1/31/2020
Me encanto mucho mucho solo deben dejar los miedos para poder ser feliz
A menos que no sean pareja realmente
Jdonovan09 chapter 1 . 1/31/2020
Love it
2brown-eyes chapter 1 . 1/31/2020
Seems like fate stepped in so they wouldn't be parted. Very happy to see you new story. :)
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 1/31/2020
Wow...
LOVE IT!
So they are blood bonded... Carlisle is gonna poop bricks! Bawahahaha!

I think, Aro is going to be okay with it.

Charlie will be fine, but he still owes Carlisle a punch in the snout!

More! Please :D
Romana973 chapter 1 . 1/31/2020
Thanks for a great chapter! Glad they are talking.
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 1/31/2020
Wow, that is one hell of a beginning. Way to go Krida. Can't wait to see where this goes.
1,427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 Next »