Reviews for Shiryoku
yaoilover93 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
please write more
PsYcHoTiC AlBiNo LuVeR chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
AWW poor Seto! *sobs* plz plz plzupdate soon, i want to find out what happeneds next! o cant wait c ya!
FHT3rdandCo chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
MORE! DEAR GOD MORE!
Charmer GoldI'm pricey chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
MAKE IT IN A SERIES!pLEASE!(PUPPY-EYES)
nanasabaku13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPTERS!

*_*

Make it jou and Seto kissing!
Alian lost chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Wow! Are you ever planning to update?
Caisu chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Please don't tell me this was a one-shot, I want to know what happens to Seto. This has to turn into, if it isn't already, a Joey/Seto fic. I can't beleive Seto is blind, he's my favorite character! Please write more soon!
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Pleas update soon loved the fic.
Read ya later,
Siren of thhe Darknessflame
ObiWanGirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
. I'd never claim that you copied me...(I don't even think I 'am' worth copying... -_-)Besides, your fic is different than mine...in mine, Seto got blinded by an exploding thingymajig, and here, he's hit with a brick..
XD BRICKY!
Seto: .
Anyways, blindy goodness . I have a fetish with blind Seto fics...(probably explains why I have two or so in process of being written...)
You need to continue this, ne? . Any Seto is a blind Seto...*blink* Wait...Any BLIND Seto is a good Seto...-_- I confused myself again...
Ja
ObiWanGirl
Denisse chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Excelente Historia! Por favor continĂșala _. Pobre Kaiba ...-_-... quedarte ciego ha de ser algo horrible
Seto-Kaiba's-fan chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
This is pretty good! Please continue _
nix chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
A-A-R-R-G-G-H-H! You thing of GREAT EVIL! HOW OULD YA LEAVE IT LIKE THIS? I WANNA NO WHAT HAPPENS...! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Nekocin chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Very interesting. Poor Seto. But by the way... I think if he got hit by a brick, he'll be blind temporarily. ._. So... the guy doesn't have to stay blind till the end, right? Anyways... nice start. Please continue this story and please keep it up!
Dillon chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
This is a cool idea, man. I could care less if it's been done before, I've never read the other story, and it's not like you're plagiarising, you just happened to think of the same thing. I think it looks cool, and I hope to see a new chapter soon! Hell, I sound really gay right there, don't I? Feh, who cares.

Dil
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
YAH!EVIL-NESS!BLIND!WHY BLIND! UPDATE SON!