Reviews for The Hazbin Saiyan
godzillafan1 chapter 4 . 1/9
pretty good story so far like the relationship thing between Charlie and Mayzo too anyway hope more's coming up soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2020
Will janemba appear as well
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2020
Will Goku black make a appearance
Aunald chapter 4 . 10/22/2020
Looks like Ruuda wasn’t defeated yet because there is going to be long journey i mean the fanfiction I’ll wait for Chapter 5
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2020
Why's so long!? You didn't update fot almost SEVEN MONTHS!
VerdeSaiyan chapter 4 . 10/22/2020
For anyone wondering why it took me so long, I am working on multiple fanfics at once. I lose motivation here and there, and I don't have a proper computer for easy typing. Please be patient and bear with me.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2020
The Angels of DB are beyond universal, so I'm hoping at some point either one of the Zenos show up or one of the Angels such as Whis show up and threaten God who I think is an absolute asshole who, in the Hazbin comics, is depicted as the embodiment of sins, with imprisonment considering he's immortal. Hell, I'd even like to see Lord Beerus kick the crap out of him or the Exterminators.
Aunald chapter 3 . 10/19/2020
It would seems Angel Dust haven’t met a human but an Alien and now Hazbin crew’s didn’t know
Mayzo has a Transformation of Folktale legend of Super Saiyan. Now i’ll wait for the next chapter 4 in the hazbin saiyan.
Theholyhoplite chapter 4 . 10/19/2020
Liked the new chapter and i'm glad you're still updating it
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2020
Does mayzo have super Saiyan god or blue.
VerdeSaiyan chapter 3 . 9/24/2020
To answer a question, at this point, Mayzo does not have Super Saiyan God or Blue.
BurningDesire8 chapter 3 . 9/13/2020
Enjoyable Story So Far!
godzillafan1 chapter 2 . 8/22/2020
not a bad story so far hope more of it's coming up soon.
Marcus Boone chapter 1 . 8/9/2020
Hey, this is pretty good!
WarWithoutEnd chapter 3 . 8/5/2020
An OC that is actually good in one of my new favorite fandoms?

Hell yeah.