Reviews for How Do I Get There From Here?
Litwolf chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
very cool
DeannaAngel chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
hey i know i've used this word alot but it was very cute (that word just suits alot of fics)

Deanna/Angel
Imoen chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
CUTE!
AngelBaby101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Aw how cute! don't they make the cutiest couple you have ever seen? *tear tear* once again great fic! i wish i could write like this! but all my stories on suck. Anywayz great fic

kagome1990
Rayna chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Oh! That's real cute! Though if Kagome said "sit", doesn't Inuyasha go plunging into the Earth? She did say "sit" in a way and she doesn that a lot in the episodes and she apologizes a little. :] That was great!
Rayna chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Roonz chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Aww, that was really sweet _; those two make such a cute couple! Also, the song you chose was very nice too )
DefineNormal140 chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Aww, how sweet! A little OOC, but i really don't think anyone cares all too much! Nice and fluffy, so keep it up!
AoiTsuki3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
i thought your fic was cute, short and sweet
Ketsueki no Ko chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
This is a great fic!You really did a good job!
DeetsViBre chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
im not big on song fics but i liked it thats saying alot from me when it comes to song fics!

*wispers*R&R mt fic!

what!...what no you mean u heard somthing you must be crazy!

lol

Sami-chan -{-
Sleep Walking Chicken chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
i'm a big fan of pointless fluf (not that im saying its pointless...*laughs nervously*) but one thing, kagome said sit and inuyasha didn't do anything, yeah, just thought you might want to know, but either that i totally love it, very cute, but then again, so are all your fics _V
Caelestis Kibeth chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
*does 'First Reviewer' dance*Woohoo!

Anyway...

Aw! It was bueatiful! I loved it! _
serpentilewitch chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
That was so beautiful! And the thing that I really liked is how you didn't, like, change Inuyasha's nature in the process. He's still rude and cute. _ Anyways, that song is beutiful and fits in so perfectly! *ahem* in short, loved it.
Luna the sheikah chapter 1 . 5/18/2003