Reviews for Meant to be
law and disorder chapter 1 . 11/13/2020
Great story. Can’t believe I’ve only just discovered it! I love the way you write them both (and Abigail!)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2020
Love both of your Good Witch stories you get the voices of Sam and Cassie perfectly. It would be great if you wrote a honeymoon one as the episode was very tame!
jennylovescastle chapter 1 . 6/8/2020
Omg I love the Story and your writing. Hope you write more soon
Thanks for writing
MerriwickMagic chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
I love this story, I’ve read it several times.
hopelesshobbit chapter 1 . 3/26/2020
This was adorable. I feel like this is exactly how they'd both respond if things went further 3
middletongirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2020
I love it so much! Please keep on writing such amazing stories! Pretty pretty please!
Love your writing style and how you captured their emotions and habits.

Love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2020
I really enjoyed this. You should do this with other episodes in the series!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 2/1/2020
I was disappointed they didn’t get married on Halloween . That would of made it perfect for Cassie. I love this show and stumble across when they were on the break from doing season 4 and waited ages for season 5. I was bit disappointed it was over too soon. I think these two are so cute together. Abigail made me giggle in this. I could just picture her finally clicking to what went on. Glad u wrote. Haven’t found anyone that watches this series before you. So thanks again.
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 2/1/2020
loved this new one-shot, the Good Witch is one of my favorite shows I just love and adore Cassie Nightinggale, she's so awesome, it was very lovely and sweet story, thanks ever so much.