Reviews for The Peligrose Love Potion
loonybin chapter 8 . 12/8/2004
You *need* to write more! Yay for Draco and Harry smut! Heh!
donate plasma chapter 8 . 12/4/2004
OMG I missed you come back to this story! how did Draco know? did Harry put a little spell on his shoes? hm...
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
*blinks* You know, I very rarely go into this side of fanfiction... but a friend of mine suggested your story and I must admit, I love it! I hope you'll continue on, it's so cute in places, and I love the conflict going on between Harry and Draco! Continue please, don't leave me hanging!
Alexis-Greenleaf chapter 6 . 11/4/2003
Interesting chapter, more like a teaser, but still interesting... Hopefully the next chapter will be longer. I can't wait till the potion takes full affect... *evil laugh*

Update soon!
Dragon Voldemort chapter 6 . 11/2/2003
Yes,it's short. You could try adding more detail to it - talk about the cauldron and potion a bit mroe.

Why would Snape warn Draco not to play jokes on Harry? I know Snape's a teacher, but he never seemed to mind Draco taunting Harry in canon.

Look forward to the next update though.
Alexis-Greenleaf chapter 4 . 10/31/2003
Common, you HAVE to update! This fic is so good!
Alexis-Greenleaf chapter 5 . 10/27/2003
ooh, i liked this fic. Very original plot. Good so far! Please post soon!
donate plasma chapter 5 . 10/5/2003
I love it please write more
Dragon Voldemort chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
Vickie, nice alternate POV chapter. Glad you got the paragraphing to work for some of the dialogue (Ron/Draco), be nice if this becomes normal.

Oh, adding a "to be continued" (or similer) would help tip the reader off that this is still a work in progress.

I loved your usage of Neville as the perpetrator of the accident - definitely in characteor.
Dragon Voldemort chapter 4 . 8/20/2003
Vickie, It's been a while since I've read this... (I'm not into Harry/Draco.) Nice way to stage the accident with Malfoy; over all, a nice chapter.

One note, it should be Miss. Granger, not Mrs. Granger - unless you're implying something :-)
Crystyna chapter 5 . 8/2/2003
lol that is so funny...malfoys a sick bastard, eh? post more soon, why are you never online?

did you see pirates yet? if you didnt, wanna see it wit me? if you did, what did you think? lol im working on a POTC fic, read it if you get the chance..

and i actually started a HP fic too, wow im quite the worldy write, huh? lol lol lol..

luv and i miss yoo god d*mn it! (i duno if we're allowed 2 curse in reviews tehe) we gotta get 2geda some day..we could splurge on a fic 2geda hahaha that would be hilarious..

newaizz happy writing!

luv luv,

crystyna

/*treAsure_blo0mz*\\

-orli_baby-

((WildfloweR))

E.L.F.S.L.U.T

...and all the other tagz i 4got..
LadyBrannon chapter 4 . 7/27/2003
UH-OH! :) Funny situation that Draco got himself into...looking like Potter was doing something naughty...tut tut...

Good chapter,

LadyBrannon chapter 3 . 7/27/2003
Yeah! This is much easier to read.

This is really being set up well. Good job!

LadyBrannon chapter 2 . 7/27/2003
You are really setting this up nicely. The grammar looks good, except for the whole paragraph thing.

And why was Hermione acting so out of character? What happened during the time that Ron and Harry don't recall? I hope we find out soon.

LadyBrannon chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Nice chapter. Couple of things...

Mudblood not 'mugblood.'

It would also help if you used more paragraphs. The first paragraph is very difficult to read. Remember that when people speak or have thoughts a new paragraph is usually needed.

The story plotline seems very interesting thus far.