Reviews for Cause You're My Best friend!
Mei Marino chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I love it! It's so cute!
witchesgirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
its a great story but i always wanted to know one answer to oe question:
what happend between kuroudo & jin? can any of you readers answer that? my e-mail is incase you do.
chocoryou chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
how sweet! Friends 4ever! Do more! Do more!
Yukitsu chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
This is so cool. Not sappy at all, but realistic and slightly humorous.

He glares at me!
yamitammy chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Talk about sweet. I love Kuroudo's message to Kyousuke. I smiled too when I read the part where Kyousuke reads the note.
Luthien-Ikari chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Aw... thats sweet it makes me feel all happy inside *hugs self* i wish i could write as well as jou (jealous)
FiendisHSerapH also a penname chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
aah heartwarming!

I love the way you make KuroKyou fics (I am an avid fan of that friendship/couplng/whatever) and the thought of Kyou-chan expressing himself thru a poem is such a nice idea.

BTW I also love the poem! Kinda funny, but in the end it had sent me to tears.

Write more, I SAY!
ArtyFowl05 chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Aww... that so cute! aahh... kourudo-chan is so so CUTE!
Czari chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Hi. I'm signed, but I'm too lazy to login..)

I've read your fic a long time ago. And I've read it for so many times. Also, the 'Under the Rain'...

My classmate and I are fans of the Yaoi pairing Kyousuke X Kuroudo. And it seems that you're the only one who writes a fic with that genre.

Or are you?

Are your fics really YAOI? Is there something really between them? or mere friendship?

Nothing's happening... my classmate says...

But your fics are so good! Really good. Cngrts!
tala-chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
it's a very nice one! and I DO MEAN NICE! I love it! keep it up! *is very uber-genki because of the KuroKyou goodness though not much a yaoi fic* XD
Karune chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
This is cool! Both of them are my fave. characters! I really love this one!
Resha Akizuki chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
oh! sugoi! _ the first crush gear fic i ever read! o it's nice. i like it. XD XD XD keep up the good work. (at least there's no yaoi, only friendship... )
Black Demon Myst chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Daiski! I never thought that someone like Jin would write a poem to take his mind off things... But hey, this is fiction! Dude, if you don't mind, please review in 'Golden Bladers'... Ganbatte!
kkorneliatired to log in chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
oh! hell that was so touching! *cries* well the poem was a bit funny although thats not the point is it... I'm touch *continues to cry* good job- *cries, and walks away*

Tsuza chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
yes! they finally got the category up! that is so cool... and so's your story _ hope you make more!