Reviews for Vinnie's New Life
EmpressLoveSiren23 chapter 3 . 7/6
Are you there can you hear me Please
EmpressLoveSiren23 chapter 4 . 7/4
please can we talk please
Vlaatjee chapter 5 . 7/4
Oh boy oh boy, and steamy it was XD
And of course, Modo still loves her, despite her being half rat. He has his heart in the right place. Such a gentleman, or should I say gentlemouse, hehe.
Good job on this chapter, we both know how hard it is to write about Modo having uh... fun in the bedroom.
Keep it up!
EmpressLoveSiren23 chapter 5 . 7/4
hey wanna do a bucky O'Hare fanfic ill give you my ideas let's chat it's been so long
KShara Khan chapter 4 . 6/1
This is a wonderful story; please keep it going!
KShara Khan chapter 2 . 5/31
If they keep going at it like that there going to have at least four kids probably more!
KShara Khan chapter 1 . 5/31
Charley broke Vinnie's heard but it looks like Xya repaired it!
Please keep this story going!
SpaceFlora chapter 4 . 5/25
Oh the baby had a great timing or what? :D
Now I'm curious what exactly is Iris?
Great work!
Vlaatjee chapter 4 . 5/23
Nice chapter!
Little Enzo is just as impatient as his father, that’s for sure. They make a cute little family. And what about Iris? She’s not who (or perhaps what) she says she is, but what is she then?
And Throttle needs to step on it and ask his Carbine to be his for all eternity. They belong together.
Keep it up! :)
SpaceFlora chapter 3 . 5/7
Oh gods, my cheeks are always red after reading this story! Well, Vinnie certainly has found a match for himself!
And Xya's past is so sad... It's a miracle she is even sane after all what she has been through!
Vlaatjee chapter 3 . 4/26
Xya has a sad past. I’m glad she found Vinnie and already made a new friend. I’m curious about their baby, how it’s gonna look. But they make a cute couple :)
SpaceFlora chapter 2 . 4/15
Well, this story turned hot quicker than I'd expected, I was not prepared for that! Oh my... Well, Vinnie is a very unpredictable and wild mouse, guess he found his match in a way? She seems a right type of a girl for him..But very nice start, keep up the good work! I'm also curious are there more of these mouse-bat hybrids..
Vlaatjee chapter 2 . 4/6
Bwahaha, that whole ‘We leave you alone for one day’ thingy made me laugh, priceless. And so very Vinnie.
As for the rest; sweet and uh, steamy XD
wolftattoo chapter 1 . 2/9
You should write a sequel that takes place 2 years later in which Vinnie tells Xya about Charlie & Harley & how he felt about them but he lost both Harley disappeared & Charley refused to give up her life on earth. But he tells her he has found true love with her & wants to be with her his bros returns to earth one last time to say hello to Charley & their allies. By this time Charley has somewhat moved on she tried dating but realized she still loved Vinnie & decided she wants to be with him. When the Modo & Throttle show up she is thrilled to see them she notices Vinnie isn't with them she asks how Vinnie is. They tell her he is doing fine & that he has found a new love & is the happiest he has ever been Charley is happy but yet she isn't she secretly hoped Vinnie would come back so she could tell him that life on earth was pretty dull since he & his bros left. She was considering leaving earth to go be with him for good but since hearing he has a new girl her plans have changed since he has moved on she doesn't want to be a homewrecker so she decided that she will stay on earth. Charley is heartbroken that she let Vinnie go but she has accepted that she was the one who walked away. Did she really think she & Vinnie could have a happy life on earth? He was a young hyper active mouse, he gets bored easy, he's wild, he loves being in all the action on Mars he can have all that on earth he would be restricted if there is one thing Vinnie hates is being restrained.
Or another sequel where Charley realizes life on earth is empty without the guys especially Vinnie she decides to leave earth behind for good & goes to Mars to get Vinnie back. She arrives on Mars she sees the bros then she sees Vinnie & tells him she changed her mind that she wants to be with him. She goes to kiss him but before she plants her lips on his he tells her that he has given his heart to someone else & he is marrying her. Vinnie reminds Charley that she was the one who told him to leave & not look back & that's exactly what he did. Charley is shattered & is in a bind she gave up her garage, home, friends basically her life on earth to start a new life on Mars what is she to do now? The mouse she came all this way for no longer wants her she leaves to go be by herself she feels a hand on her shoulder asking if she is ok she looks up & is surprised to see who the hand belonged to Stoker. She tells him what happened & he consoles her & tells her things will work out & it does Charley finds a new love with the bros mentor/father/teacher so things did work out. Also considering Stoker is older he is captured again the Plutarkians he was administered a serum which restores him to his youth the bros & Charley find & rescue him. They drive the Plautarkians off Mars for good & a year later Charley marries Stoker she opens up a new Last Chance garage on Mars & lives a happy life her new man. Any way that's just a couple stories to run by you if you decide to write a sequel.
Vlaatjee chapter 1 . 2/2
You weren’t exaggerating when you said you were writing a steamy scene, hehe. Hot damn, falling mouse. Happy for Vinnie that he found someone who can heal his broken heart. He deserve that.