Reviews for Twist of Fate
I've read some of the old "Lois Lane" comics. She comes off as a jealous social-climber. She regarded SM as her private property. Of course that was the way the writers chose to portray her. I wonder why? Luckily the Steve Trevor in the old tv series was a lot friendlier. I think that Steve was always the "male Lois Lane" and the writers got into a rut trying to come up with new stories that included him. Making him jealous and possessive is a change. SM and WW are a natural fit. However that leaves Steve and Lois in the "leftovers" category so I suppose that they need some kind of useful subplot. This is still basically a brand new story so I'm looking forward to more chapters!
I would like to see SM with a beautiful Nilotic Wonder Woman, a true melanin goddess. Yes it would be a BWWM story but why not?
Ada chapter 8 . 8/18
Nice Update! looking forward for the next chapter.
xtreme.lad16 chapter 8 . 8/17
seriously this shit is getting stupid...after all this detail the author is making them look like fucking morons if they couldn't connect the dots and realise who they are to each other... and superman not knowing Diana and wonder woman are one and same is fucking moronic... the guy has super senses, u dumb author he cud have known by hearing her voice, her heartbeat, her facial features, her body shape, and her smell ... and many other things and let's not forget the guy cud just look both of their DNA and walla, they are the same person, dilemma solved...
Nightwing5123 chapter 8 . 8/17
I like the way you brought Lara back to life.
Artimuos Sen chapter 8 . 8/17
Shouldn't it be Hades who can bring back dead.
Great story, looking forward to the rest
darkprince9080 chapter 7 . 6/13
Damn that’s a nice chapter. Thanks mate for the chapter.
Artimuos Sen chapter 7 . 6/10
What twist of fate? Even without Lara Clark and Diana going to meet up, at least alive Lara would be great new factor to Superman story.
I thought this story would be unique with Superman's mom is alive.
CrazyCaz chapter 7 . 6/9
WHAT A GREAT CHAPTER! Really worth the wait! I love that Diana repels Steve, but I know Diana would not just accept his words like I’ve seen in other fics. I love the interaction between Diana and Clark as well - so innocent but there’s depth and so much meaning in a way!
natadunn81 chapter 7 . 6/9
Amazing. That’s all that can be said about this story.
Aww come on just when it was getting good. I'm liking this so far. Hope you update soon.
SonOfPoseidon05 chapter 6 . 4/4
You're one of the best source of SM/WM fanfics. Pleade keep up the good work!
welcome007 chapter 1 . 3/16
Nice
ManOfSteel chapter 6 . 2/13
What a long, lovely chapter. They have finally met again. Fantastic content!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »