Reviews for Twist of Fate
Ada chapter 6 . 2/13
They have wonderful chemistry. Their lovemaking is going to be beautiful. Please upgrade it to an 'M' rating.
ckanderson3699 chapter 6 . 2/10
Loved it. This is one of my favorites SMWW stories here, also loved the first interactions between them. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Hope the next update will come sooner. Good luck and stay safe.
Aryan229 chapter 6 . 2/10
exciting .
CrazyCaz chapter 6 . 2/9
Ahhhh I can’t wait to read more! I’m so excited
Eduardo Estevo Lino chapter 5 . 10/25/2020
I would like to say that I love this story, each chapter written makes me very excited to read. So much so that it makes me want to draw a comic of those stories if you let me. I hope to see more, DO NOT STOP, PLEASE.
ManOfSteel chapter 5 . 10/10/2020
A great chapter, seeing them both in their childhood years. Anticipated for more!
ckanderson3699 chapter 5 . 10/5/2020
Loved it. Can't wait for the next update.
Francombe chapter 5 . 10/5/2020
Loving this story as I do all of your stories. Looking forward to more of your writing.
scyfly chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
first of all the hell is kryton? it's in your summary and prob meant to say krypton, but seriously its been 8 months and you still havent seen/fixed it?

dianna is far older then see looks. granted i only really know her stuff from the recent movies but even ignoring the timeline she was created by zeus himself from clay and is called 'the sword' to fight ares. that would indicate he did so a long time ago as a preparation not some last minute fail safe
CrazyCaz chapter 5 . 10/4/2020
This fic is super exciting! It’s a different premise that no one has done before! Can’t wait for more!
evolution-500 chapter 1 . 10/3/2020
Very promising start, although there are some grammatical errors and missing punctuation. "It's" should be replaced with "its" since the former is short for "it has/is/was" rather than possessive. I'm also seeing some shifts from present tense to past tense in places. Looks promising, though.
Super wonder luv chapter 4 . 8/22/2020
You must continue this story, please!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2020
Great story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2020
Why would the dagger have Kryptonite on it? That's Dumb. Kryptonite is radioactive pieces of the exploded planet Krypton, it didn't even exist until after Krypton exploded
crimson-little chapter 4 . 6/5/2020
Oh no she passed. Let’s see how Diana and Clark will meet again. Looking forward to the next chapter.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »