Reviews for Twist of Fate
Artimuos Sen chapter 3 . 6/5/2020
Okay with yellow sun Lara could easily heal instead of dying.
Artimuos Sen chapter 4 . 6/5/2020
And I thought Lara would remain alive, that could have been a interesting story.
kalel4444 chapter 4 . 6/5/2020
I really love this story waiting eagerly for more!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2020
Obrigada por atualizar.
Tava com saudade das suas historias.
Fica bem.
kalel4444 chapter 2 . 5/6/2020
Love this story. It’s beautiful to see Kal-El and Dianna together and Kal-El with his mother. He deserves some happiness with at least one of his parents. I truly hope she makes it. It’s also nice to see Hippolyta the wise, caring , firm queen I know she is. Keep up the great story.
Sir Thames chapter 3 . 4/18/2020
Wonderful story. Spot on.
Supabec chapter 3 . 4/12/2020
Awesome story so far hope you continue please
MoS chapter 3 . 4/10/2020
What a sad revelation here at the end. I‘m quite curious on what will happen now with Lara dying and Kal being left alone on an island where men are hated.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2020
Baby Kal and Diana are soooo adorable️. I hope Lara finds some way to live a little longer Kal needs his mom, especially since he’s not old enough to protect himself from that dickhead Dir’An yet. I Love the Kent’s but I’m totally down with reading Kal and Diana growing up together and falling in love, experiencing firsts with each other and all that good stuff. I do hope he meets the Kent’s one day even if he doesn’t become their adopted son. I hope he and Diana snd Hippolyta don’t lose contact if Lara dies and he becomes adopted by the Kent’s or just in general if he leaves the island. I’m loving this story so far and I can’t wait for more. Also I loved Awaken Desires and I can’t wait for more of special bonds. Hurry back!
Francombe chapter 3 . 4/6/2020
I'm not sure how well Kal will do without Lara on Themyscira. Hopefully Lara makes it to the Kents.
GR8ER3241 chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
I don’t want Lara to die, please find her a cure
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2020
Ah-ha! Dir'An has started weaving a web of lies. That act will eventually bite off his hindquarters, or worse. Oh, most 3-yr olds are also capable of conversation. Earth children may not be capable of debating philosophy and advanced physics at that age but I'm guessing that your version of Kryptonian children possibly can. Will you be finishing this story anytime soon? This is much-too-much of a cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2020
34,000 years ago is very close to the time of the last of the Neanderthal humans, which were fully capable (& actually DID) of interbreeding with modern humans. This is an interesting concept of having Lara & Kal landing on Themyscira. Oh, and a 3-year old is NOT a baby! They are toddlers. Mozart played the piano when he was 3. Most 3-yr olds are toilet-trained and can dress & feed themselves. Parents are very proud of these milestones. Of course, this means that your child is growing up and will be starting Kindergarten in only a couple of years. We want them to grow up but at the same time we don't want them to grow up so fast! Suddenly, before you're the slightest bit ready you've become a GRANDparent & your own parents have become GREAT-GRANDparents! The Romans were absolutely correct when they said "tempus fugit." The older you get the faster it flies!
ManOfSteel chapter 2 . 2/15/2020
Another lovely chapter. Please upload more!
Francombe chapter 2 . 2/11/2020
The Amazons don't seem thrilled, looking forward to what happens next!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »