Reviews for Hydrus Universe and the Crystal Gems
I can't wait for sirius and lion to meet, will snuffles have powers like lion
nightmare raven134 chapter 2 . 12/16/2020
aw it was just getting good :(
SirenSong97 chapter 3 . 12/8/2020
You are doing AMAZING! As the peacemaker in my family, I get it, I really do. It can feel like everyone is expecting you to say the right thing, be on their side and agree that they're right and the other person is being unreasonable. But I want you to know that you are doing so much better than you think you are. I know you don't know me, but I'm proud of you and if you need a friend or sympathetic ear, you got one! I don't know your family, so i'm kind of the definition of unbiased.

with this story in particular, I don't know steven universe as well, but I've always loved de-aged harry fics. I would love to see a chapter on how the potters/dumbledore react to Harry's death/disappearance, particularly if they only think to look for him after they find out he was the real chosen one.

Otherwise, if you're just looking for story ideas, I would love to see a story where Harry has a version of like "charmed speak" where whenever he asks someone to do something, they just kind of do it (like Piper from Percy Jackson/heroes of Olympus if you know what I'm talking about) I think it would be cool to have him be like totally silent all the time because he's afraid of abusing his power, except when it's like, super important.

Happy writing! And know that I'm thinking about you! 3
Bagnight chapter 3 . 9/5/2020
okay just follow along of the Steven universe episode make sure Harry gets along in the story and who knows if it's going to be a cool fusion I think I should call it Steverry or Haven I don't know it just can't wait if you keep doing all the Steven universe episode and who knows if you're going to make it to the movie of Harry Potter can Steven join Hogwarts maybe you can make a separate movie
OmarG098 chapter 3 . 9/5/2020
I don't have any real idea's for the story but I just want to say I hope everything gets better for you and not to force yourself to update your stories if you feel like you can't think of anything you feel is good by your standards just because you feel pressured to do so by the amount of people who have followed and favorited you and your stories.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 5/17/2020
This is cool
Lady Kaiki chapter 2 . 4/13/2020
Awesome !
WildBananas chapter 2 . 4/9/2020
I love this chapter! So is Harry gonna have any powers? I wonder if Harry is gonna meet his parents again? But I love this story! Keep it up!
Egnoder chapter 1 . 4/9/2020
I'm not a fan of stories addressing the reader directly in such a casually manner. I like the concept of the scar, but learning about it in the form of the narrator complaining about Dumbledore is jarring.
InudaTheFox chapter 1 . 3/28/2020
Sentence execution needs work, but wow this has a fuck ton of potential! Hope to see it updated soon!
Lady Kaiki chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
Wolves4lyf chapter 1 . 2/7/2020
Sweet can't wait for more Wolves;p
Kilare T'suna chapter 1 . 2/2/2020
Oh my! This has massive potential! But the execution of the sentence needs work.