Reviews for A Single Night
Ai-T-L chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
*Criing* *wa!* It's so sad! *wa!* nande nade so-sona!*wa!* But so s-so beutefol! *wa!**stop craing* a, kanasi kedo, utsukusi desita.*sign* Ai, ai wa tokidoki kanasiwane . . *sign* love, love makes the world go raund . . *sign*
blademan chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
I laughted, I cried! It was very funny 'Momantai' of Digimon Tamers, and Yami don't let Yugi alone for a second!
Eria chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
*rolls eyes* Geez girl... XD; That was sappy and unrealistic... *hugs tightly* ; Ahh well... Still no signs of grammar or spelling problems.. always a good sign. Your Yami doesn't act like the Yami I'm used too.. And Tea was way too.. shallow.. I guess. To me she seemed to act, instead of react... Guess that's why I'm not too fond of this one. Though this being one of your earlier works it's good.
Darkwings of Faith chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
*sniffs* Oh i love this fanfic! I swear i would be crying right now if i wasn't so emotionaless Why arent there anymore stories with this pairing anymore? this is a really great song ficcie you have here. I just love it!
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Magicman: Yes, it was very sad. *blows nose on handkerchief. Sends guy off to Smokegirl for eternal torment and suffering*
DarkAmethystunicorn chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Aw! Sad, kawaii and fluff! Cutee!

LoL don't ya love it when Yami ruins the fluff?

Yami DAU said hi, I don't let her do reviews, she gets very crazy. You should read the humor sequel to my fic I'm with the PHONE! Yami's a little obsessed with the phone... ;)
Quatre Winner chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I'm revieing my own fic! how pathetic! Not really. the link i posted for the lyrics site didn't come out, so i'll just put it here.

Sorry for the formatting thing. I dunno what happened. I hope i fixed it, i won't know until tomorrow probably knowing my luck.

Anyway, I would like to say: I hope you like it! :-D