Reviews for Go
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
It's been a while since I've watched The Lion King. Was the reference "Do you plan to kiss your baby with that mouth"?

Of course Tom would win the pool and upset B'Elanna in the process.
beautyofsorrow chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I must confess-I cheated and went ahead and read this story, even though I've only seen the first 2 seasons of VOY (though I do know a lot of what happens, anyway). But it was *worth* it! I loved every second of it, and everyone was perfectly in character. And you had me in the floor at the Lion King nod. Wonderful story.
Jasper's Second Choice chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Slowly but surely, I will make my way through all your stories. :P Yet another winner. Love this one...seriously creepy, though, how much like B'Elanna I was when I was in labour...heh.
sallyt chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Great birth story, and you melded it well with the episode itself, which isn't always an easy task. The J/C coda jumped pov's a little, but I can forgive you for that, since it was so swet!
Pettie chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
YAY MIRAL! And PT of course!
bhcjlp chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
B'Elanna's Klingon genes just won't give her a break, will they? LOL! Well done, incorporating dialog from the show into your original writing. And kudos on your little J/C coda, there, too.
marjorie chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Nice job keeping with canon but still writing a plausible birth story. I felt B'Elanna's pain! And thank goodness for Sue Nicoletti. We never heard enough on the show about how B'Elanna's staff must have felt about her. This shows us they cared an awful lot.
Natters chapter 1 . 7/14/2003