Reviews for They Met in New York
cmtaylor531 chapter 18 . 4/8/2011
squee i loved it.
as if clocks did not exist chapter 18 . 3/2/2007
WOW! i cannot express how much i love your story, but i guess ill try... it was original, endearing, romantic, funny, unique, realistic, emotional, and all around amazing! i would have reviewed every chapter, but i didn't even want to stop for that long! it's just... WOW! i wish i could write like that... it's worthy of being published, but it's a fan fiction... maybe you could change the name of characters and places and stuff. just so you know it rocks!

keep writing, keep kicking ass!

Rose ;p
xh4z3L3y3sx chapter 18 . 2/1/2006
I really did enjoy this story. I loved it so much, i really felt for all the characters. I have never read anything like this before (and thats a good thing) your a wonderful author and i think that im gonna check out your other stories. :) Wish you all of luck with you're writing, i hope you do a sequel!
selina chapter 13 . 1/10/2006
aww and now everyone knows for sure. your writing just keeps getting better and better with each chapter.
selina chapter 10 . 1/10/2006
Aww rory is like living Loreali's life when she found out in the show. Great writing I like how your able to keep the characters in character but still change and mold them into your own. can't wait for the cat to come out of the bag.
selina chapter 9 . 1/10/2006
Aww I love that Jess is being responsible and stepping into the i'm gonna be a father thing, and is standing by Lorelai. i still think that this whole we're not gonna tell them for now thing is gonna blow up in his and Luke's face.
selina chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
Oh great update. I love it when those two fight (yes i'm a weird lit who enjoys it when they fight). I found it a bit funny that Jess was getting jealous at her having another friend, and when will those to finally become more than friends.
selina chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
I'm enjoying this story so much. I like the relationship that Lorelai and Jess have built and the mystery behind Lorelai's(I keep wanting to call her Rory) past and why she's there and what happened with the other Lorelai and in Maryland. Very well written fic, and the falling asleep on the couch...aw.
Jade-Tessier chapter 18 . 1/9/2005
aw! wonderful story and wonderful ending!

keep up the great writing. :)
Jade-Tessier chapter 17 . 1/9/2005
aw! this is adorable! keep it up :)
controversy-queen chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
great story
bluedancer chapter 18 . 10/5/2003
wow, so i'm a little late in reading this, but i just read it all anyhoo, and it was really good! i liked it lots and lots and lots and hey! you definitly stole my baby name...that's freaky...like i'll think, woo, i'm pretty imaginitvie thinking up this name all on my own, and then someone else uses it too or is like, yeah, i love that name and i'm like, waait! i so thought that up! and it makes me mad; but that's ok cuz i've accepted my lack of creativity; great story :D
Suga Creem chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
good good
Cute-Fantasy1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
hey...just read your story...And I totally loved it...It soo diffrent from the other stories and all.. I really hope you will do a sequel on this one..You're such a talented writer...Keep it up..and by the way your other stories are terrific also...
QuackAttack2727 chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Great Writing! However, in this fic you have completely and totally taken away Rory (in this fic Lorelai's) identity. Why is she not Rory again? First off, what's with the whole Maryland thing? Rory has never and probably will never live in Maryland on the real series. I mean part of Rory's charm is the small town past that she's lived. It's fine to pic up Rory and place her in New York (a nice twist for her to meet Jess, and believe me I've seen it before), but you can't just say that she's from Baltimore. Second, why in the world is Rory's last name now Collins? It can't truly be a Gilmore Girls fanfic if their last name isn't Gilmore! Also, who the hell is Janet? What happened to Lorelai? Rory is a completely changed person if Lorelai is not in the picture. Maybe Lorelai died, but you need to explain where you're coming from. Remember, a good fic needs some back-up by the real series. its very hard to completely change a character's past and still keep people's attention to your writing. To be honest the whole time i was reading it I kept asking myself questions, like how did that happen? and when did that take place?In order to write a good fic you need to go with part of the original story line and then add a twist. One brilliant example has Lorelai Sr. get diagnosed with cancer towards the real middle of the second season. This forces Rory to temporarily move to live with Cristopher's sister in New York, which obviously means that she will run into Jess there. You see the difference between that fic and your fic is that the author had some help starting by Amy Sherman-Palladino by starting mid-Second Season. See the difference? Just a few suggestions, because I'm only one reader and there are probably thoudands of readers that wouldn't agree with me.