Reviews for Death's Chosen
I have binged

I have loved it

I DEMAND MOOOOAAAAAARRRR
Jin32nd chapter 27 . 9/8
Welcome back Danzy! And thanks for the great comeback update!
GreekfanFT chapter 27 . 9/7
Glad you're back, even if a bit grouchy, mate!

Though, you give off the feeling that you don't want to write at the moment. If that's the case, then take a longer break, man. Don't force yourself.

That said, the chapter was very well written and I enjoyed seeing Issei's development due to Amaterasu being a (very hot) bitch. Pun intended.

I also like your version of Hades. Much more reasonable and fun to be around than his cannon counterpart.

See you next time, whenever it comes, mate!
goesabramss chapter 26 . 9/7
Did Raynare just using promotion without reaching the enemy's base?

Or I'm the one who miss something here...
love it
ahmeddmotazz chapter 27 . 9/6
Sheesh, great chapter Danzy. Hella looking forward to future chapters of this *and* other stories.

See ya in good shape.
Scott Chegg chapter 27 . 9/6
'High karen vibes' made me think you were actually gonna somewhat annoy me but I just started pissing myself over Jabbawokkeez dance crew. RIP to the people who actually complained about those things you mentioned, sucks to be them I guess.

Stay frosty yourself lad.
HowLife chapter 7 . 9/6
the Greeks show up during book 15s
Albion Noronha chapter 27 . 9/5
We will wait for the next chapter king
Regardless of how many breaks you take
Never ever drop this story
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 27 . 9/5
i really hope the fate servant girls aren't getting raped by the gods, because it seems like something they would do, especially the greeks, i really hope arturia isn't getting raped by zeus
Ravel Phoenix chapter 27 . 9/5
Chapter 27:
Chapter done, checked. Thank you for this. Needed.

Although the battle was a little borrish, with also that mini-story of Tamamo and the long awaited lurched forward, spit out of the mouth position, I can say that the wait was worth it.
FeelSpyre chapter 27 . 9/5
just focus on your irl priorities first, your health physically or mentally comes first, take a break don't get burnt out, that KS for the chapter, much appreciated, cheers!
ARandomDuee chapter 27 . 9/5
Ah, so you're a fellow ex Arcadum Viewer, I know that anger at him.

Chaoter as always is great, sad to see the waifu get beat up but if the story demands it, it must happen.

Dont feel bad for "being inconsistent" , you're doing your best and thats anyone in this website can ask for.

Hope you feel better tho.
Silver566 chapter 27 . 9/5
Readers: "Holy shit you're alive"
Danzy: "lets just that my death was...greatly exaggerated"
1740 chapter 1 . 9/5
ohh God I've actually got tears in my eyes from "people die when they are killed" I love you fate but you make it to easy to meme the fuck out of you