Reviews for Death's Chosen
slowdownV2 chapter 5 . 7/30
alternate chapter title is a 10/10
Rayga chapter 23 . 7/7
damn Balthazar is such a good OC
one of the best Ive seen in dxd fanfic site
perfect mix of sarcastic comedian, bro homie and dangerous badass
Why not have tiamat save Asia she's your fucking servant
Rio's fanfiction chapter 31 . 4/10
Which app you use to write your fiction, please. And I will be waiting for your next chapter . I will be waiting for your answer.
SHWAT chapter 29 . 4/10
So, another time Death pops up to convert a Chosen. Is this going to happen each time? He/she almost dies, meets Death, gets a sermon, comes to life again.
SHWAT chapter 22 . 4/10
Yeah, no. These scenes are so stretched out with mindless blabber that I have to skip through a lot to feel any sense of progress...
Terracotta Tortilla chapter 1 . 4/10
"It's not going to be a story where (random thing)"

You lied, it absolutely is that type of story.
SHWAT chapter 13 . 4/9
I am dropping. These scenes are dragging on for so long because of MC's unwillingness to act. He first has a monologue/dialogue with dragon then articulates them for the others before taking any action. The pace feels like dragging something through mud. I scrolled through more than half of the chapter, only to see that Raynare hadn't yet made an appearance. Agony filled him when he saw Asia's dead body? The reaction was kinda lukewarm still though, wasn't it?
SHWAT chapter 7 . 4/9
Not going in ther cuzplot!
If only something was wrong about sending someone to a place with a murky unholy supernatural vibe and then fcking off...
FrowningVulcan chapter 31 . 3/31
Dude this is one of the shitposts I actually like so pls don't stop writing cus damn I can't get enough. I'm still curious to see who is the red dragon emperor but otherwise good work man
ShepardsShadow chapter 31 . 3/18
I really like how you handled Riser here, a lot of people make him into a one dimensional bad guy so I appreciated you fleshing out his character and motives.
Jaaziah chapter 11 . 3/16
Dude you did the testament of the sister devil I'm very happy
Dragon Bone Z chapter 16 . 3/16
Reading this chapter has me baffled. Is Achilles the servant of Dionysus or Hermes? One sentence stated Servant of Dionysus duking it out with Servant of Artemis and the next had Zeus talking about Hermes has Achiless as his Servant.

Which is it man?
someUntel chapter 11 . 3/15
the fool and Death. fitting!
Ravel Phoenix chapter 31 . 3/15
Chapter 31:
This Sister Griselda and Kokabiel "pairing" is new to me, I mean, haven't seen this in every other fanfics I read. I let out a 'oh' when I saw this.