Reviews for Twins
major wallace chapter 1 . 9/9
Awesome work
Can't believe I missed this story. I'd imagine soon after this people would be a bit terrified of Harry, even moreso than before with them not wanting to anger the twins. Now it's quite a bit more solidified.
jasmannatp chapter 1 . 8/25
Fantastic story,

You left it off at the perfect spot, pretty much ideal for a one shot. I loved seeing the stilted interactions between those two and Harry, absolutely adorable
PalmierSama chapter 1 . 7/21
I never knew that I needed that in my life. Now I know.
Superb story!
Redstoo chapter 1 . 7/16
Definitely a threesome here. But the date was awesome, very funny how they just interact, straightforward like that.
K1lluaa chapter 1 . 7/6
a delightful plot idea, perfectly executed.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 6/24
A most interesting story, I can't wait to see what happens next.
fanreader18 chapter 1 . 6/21
I enjoyed this alot. Wish it was multi-chaptered but I can live sith a one-shot.
This needs to be a full length multi chapter story, definitely the best rare pairing one shot I’ve ever read on here.
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 6/17
Enjoyed this one as well! You did a bang up job bringing Flora and Hestia to life. This really needs to be continued as well. Love all of the attention to detail such as the knives and the twins' love for dangerous creatures. And you managed to do a great job crafting Harry so he didn't seem out of character, but still allowed the twins entry into his life. Great job!
the.narr.master chapter 1 . 4/16
Oh my goodness! These Carrows are the best!
They stole the show. You made them so vivid. I could totally picture them as I was reading.
I'd absolutely read a multi hundred K words story about this. It was fantastic.
Thanks for writing and I hope this may one day become more than a one shot.
best wishes. Ta.
Boots chapter 1 . 4/15
This is so cute! Squee!
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 1 . 4/15
Jan 6 c1 1redHussar
Very cute in Addams Family way. Does it make sense? Anyway, it was a cool story.

Ditto, thought of twin Wednesdays Adams.

Regarding reviews begging for sequel etcetera:

As a "public persona" (fits like a glove with "Hestia gasped. "We're in public!" "; ie. public impression, public mask, confident BAMF witches), the cold semi zombie demeanor is a bit thin for a longer story(or sequel). Although there's strong hints of more passionate side, and while obliviation seems a bit ruthless, perhaps it's showing cracks in the facade, vulnerbility & fear of exposing unrequited romantic interest...

While one can imagine, the cold emotionless mask is removed in private.
For any sequel or novel size similar story, I think when in private, wholly near opposite personas would be needed to be interesting.

Nice mix of details in a fast compact (one shot) delivery.
LordDarkFluff chapter 1 . 3/20
I really want this as a full story it's to cute
HotDog Smoothie chapter 1 . 3/20