Reviews for Twins
Osmodious chapter 1 . 9/23
This was great…so much promise for a very, very interesting future! It’s like having two Wednesday Addams to date. Harry could learn so much, improving his chances and having a great time, too. Thanks for posting…and do consider making it a full length story someday, please!
Aw, how cute!
I've read this at least five times and it's consistently adorbs
arata7kasuga chapter 1 . 7/12
This was a rather interesting story. It would have potentially been a very cute and adorable one if they like smiled or acted with more emotion, but still, I'm glad to have read it.
Sinfel chapter 1 . 6/28
I need moar!
MazeWright83 chapter 1 . 6/19
Excellent ! Sad there isn't more.
thomaspheasant chapter 1 . 6/11
please update
HSkarsgard chapter 1 . 6/5
I really enjoyed this. I always thought Harry should’ve ended up with someone who could keep him on his toes, not someone who resembled his late mother. Glad he found a little romance with the twins.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/4
Entertaining.
Temporal Knight chapter 1 . 5/28
I didn't know I needed this and now I need more of this. Seriously, it's amazing! Funny, fun, adorable, all the things. The twins are both terrifying and beautiful and I love how Harry grew to love it. Ron's reactions were hilarious as well and I'm usually not even a Ron fan! Literally everyone except Harry being utterly terrified of the two of them while they are really just hidden sweethearts was wonderful.

God I want more...
DragonsAndBroomsticks chapter 1 . 5/13
Loved this story! Your works are always amazing.
Jim chapter 1 . 5/12
Such a cute story
I love this , I honestly really do
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 4/19
I must admit, I like stories where Harry romances (or is romanced by) weird Slytherin girls. It's very fun, and so was this story. Well done!
DirtyFernie chapter 1 . 4/11
Great story! I'd love to hear more.