Reviews for Ring Around The Rosie
zxully chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
I never was a fan of neither "Carby" nor "Luby", but I really enjoy this fic. Abby's feelings are very real and her fear of having a baby sounds just like her.

Two things I loved about this fic - when Abby was thinking about Carter's smile and that his children should inherit it; and of course - the one about children dancing around Carter's feet and him loving every second of being a father.

It's very, very true and amazing. Carter is the character I'd always imagine with a bunch of kids around him. Of course, the paragraph itself makes me want to cry because of what happened with Joshua, but still. It was very well put, you have a good way with words.

You'll probably never update this story, because it's been long enough. :) But still, I enjoyed it so far and decided to share this with you.
Lee Pyro chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
Very interesting story. I haven't seen E.R. in years but you write it in a way that really draws me into the story. Personally I prefer Luca/Abby but I like how you're doing this with little bits of both. Good work so far, I hope to see more soon. Keep writing.
Meggie chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
i think it should be a Luby
DramaDreamer08 chapter 9 . 1/21/2005
aren't you going to come back and finish this?
gradschoolproblems chapter 9 . 10/22/2004
Dangit you cant just stop there! Please continue please please! But I Also think you should make it a CARBY! Gotta love those!
anonymous chapter 9 . 9/20/2004
Good story so far with a great cliffhanger! Personal request: make it a Luby. Because there aren't enough Luby stories out there!
ivyleague chapter 9 . 11/27/2003
youve got to finish this one and son. i am dying here. obviously dance of the dogs is mia but this one is a fine substitute for addictive luby fanfiction..
Phantom of the Basement chapter 3 . 10/26/2003
How very like Abby to tell Luka the one thing that she knows would make him so happy, and them crush it like that, especially with a lie. *COUGHAbbyisabitchCOUGH* Good story so far, very in-character.
tina chapter 9 . 10/17/2003
this is great, are you planning on finishing this fic? it HAS to be a carby, it just doesnt work any other way! hope you agree and make it a lovely lovely carby... :)
vesta chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
I was really enjoying this one and some of your other work. Please update : )
Moon's Tear chapter 8 . 7/14/2003
Forgot to add in chapter 9... please please please please please PLEASE! make it a Luby! You know it's the best way to go! Luby 4 ever!
Moon's Tear chapter 9 . 7/14/2003
Best story I have ever read! I really cant wait to see the next chapter! I love how you write Abby as being torn between two worlds. She needs to make a choice soon, and either way I know you'll make it seem like the right one! Loved the story!
Marie Allen chapter 9 . 7/11/2003
Well, girl, look who decided to show up? LOL. Anywho... damn... :/ She's so... ugh! ::smacks her!:: She really doesn't know what she wants... doesn't want it, then wants it to be Carters...then doesn't want it again... Loves Luka... loves Carter... Make up your mind, girl! _ Is she going to be ok though? Might lose the baby this way... And stick with the lubies! All ready a few as it is, lol. _~ Tsk. Might get what she wants with that fall if she loses the baby... Heh. ... ::Cough:: _;;

~*~Marie~*~
Kiki chapter 9 . 7/8/2003
NO! What an evil cliffnahger!
Kiki chapter 9 . 7/8/2003
NO! What an evil cliffnahger!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »