Reviews for Nets of Silver and Gold
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
Of all the post Threshold stories, this is my favourie. Thanks Sasha £££
crity2re chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Cute. Perhaps a little OOC, but cute. I like it - I only wish there was more!
skadoo chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
How sweet! And wonderfully done too. Thank you for taking such a crappy ep and improving on it.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
While I totally ship Tom/B'Elanna this kind of makes me want to (which won't happen... But still) ship Tom/Janeway
beautyofsorrow chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Oh my. This made me miss Kes! I love Seven, but there's just something about Kes's gentle ways that nothing can replace. You wrote her perfectly.

And, while I'm infinitely glad the show didn't take this particular stance, this was a wonderful story. It held my attention right to the last word. Well done.
TrekGames23 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I have a new love for J/P stories, they just make the best stories, Tom seems like he would bring out the relaxed (in this case mothering) side of her and this was is now one of my favorites. Keep up the good work -
tabby-fanny chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Thanks so very much. I'm overjoyed:D This is the mothering story I always wanted to read about Janeway. Tom makes a very cute father and Janeway a adorable mother. I like the way you described their jurney from distance to such a cute family. Janeway's fears at the beginning are very well displaid. But I'm glad they both found their way to Hydroponics;D The babies are amazing and three at a time will be fun. The best part was the scene in Hydroponics with all the first reactions and feelings, and of course the parents trying the first feeding with padd and all xD Thanks again, would love to read more about their life as a family:D
Naomitrekkie chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
that's really sweet and touching. The coda just summer things up perfectly. I loved the whole cheering thing. It's a very believable story. Kudos!
Singing Violin chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This is sweet, though I was sad that the proto-JC hinted at kind of died. I would have liked to have seen Chakotay help her out a bit (emotionally) especially after his spirit guide told him to.
DramaLexy chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
this was really cute. :-)
Adm. Bones chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Very good story brought a tear to my eye hope there is a second story to this one again great story really a keeper keep up the great work
Teri chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Outstanding! I've always wondered about the babies. Nice work!
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
I've been looking for this story for a while, I think. Unless there was another Janeway'n'Tom's Triplets story on FF.n... Anyway. Definitely a possibility I've considered-whey *did* they just leave the baby "lizards" on that planet and not bring them back to the ship? Weird. (Well, of course it was because that would have been one heck of a plot arc, to give Tom and the captain triplets to take care of, but still...I wonder if they survived? And wouldn't Janeway get some kind of say in the matter, once she was human again?) Anyway. Very interesting story. I like Kes especially-she is very caring without being intrusive. And good Janeway-ish names for the kids. Write more!
-Nenya
Hestia01 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Aw, that is so sweet! I love it! Good J/P are few and far between, but I get it when I can, this is definitely a keeper!
Centuri Eagle chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
A lot of complication and emotion. Well structured too.

'Wynken, Blynken, and Nod' was a nice poetry reference. I was not aware of the source for the phrase.