Reviews for Accidentally on Purpose (I Fell in Love with You)
Some useless lesbian chapter 10 . 1/24
she did not she's surrounded by old ass vampires that would kill her in a heartbeat and she says "hey what's y'all's wifi password?"
Some useless lesbian chapter 10 . 1/24
Sulpicia in her soul is like "I SHIP IT!" shes giving it her all not to let it come out in her thoughts cus of edwin
Some useless lesbian chapter 9 . 1/24
oh shit Aros gonna read someone's mind and find out that Rose and Bella are soulmates and Marcus is gonna see the bonds dkgmksgkskf bitch I'm soooo in!
Some useless lesbian chapter 9 . 1/24
the amount of times I've facepalmed since I started reading this book
Some useless lesbian chapter 6 . 1/23
ooh kinky! I mean
Some useless lesbian chapter 5 . 1/23
bella really saidshould that mean something to me?" mmh chile anyways have you seen rose she's so hot but like in a I want to be her friend way but also if she ever said that shit to me I'd combust!
Some useless lesbian chapter 5 . 1/23
if edwin could read her mind it'd really just move the whole thing along quicker
Some useless lesbian chapter 4 . 1/23
can I have a relationship like this but like more wholesome but also I want a bad bitch girlfriend that's a bitch to everyone but me
Some useless lesbian chapter 3 . 1/23
fuck you edwin let the girls dance! smh
infinity2125 chapter 22 . 9/7/2020
Absolutely loved your story! I wish you would have expanded a bit more on the runes because I was slightly confused at first, but I like how it was t a huge factor of the story. Can’t wait to read more from you!
Noel chapter 13 . 8/20/2020
The conversation between Bella and Rosalie at the end was wonderful. I loved that Rosalie was being open and accepting. Awesome job.
Jessmess88 chapter 22 . 8/20/2020
Lovely story, thank you for sharing :)
Noel chapter 4 . 8/19/2020
You write a grumpy grumbling Rosalie very well. I am really enjoying the contemptuous conversations.
Noel chapter 2 . 8/19/2020
I am loving the small angsty interactions between Bella and Rosalie so far. Great work. :)
desperataeny chapter 22 . 7/22/2020