Reviews for By and By
TLWtlw chapter 1 . 4/24
This one made me tear up. :(
scifiromance chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Awww, this was so heartbreaking. )': I'm glad you gave such full resolution to what happened to the baby though.
Yami no Ryu chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
You made me cry. It was so beautiful and so terribly heartbreaking and horrible.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Love everyone, and I see you literally used pretty much everyone, caring for little Rose Erin. Adore the name by the way! Just too bad she didn't make it..
beautyofsorrow chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
A fully satisfying answer to my question of "What in the world happened to the baby?" I had a hard time keeping my eyes dry during this one, and I loved how you showed a little piece of everyone's heart.
TrekGames23 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
It always bothered me that they didn't mention what happened to the Borg baby. This story was very sweet and very sad; thanks for sharing.
Tomutionmyha chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
A sad yet beautiful story. I always thought they should have shown what happen to the Borg baby. Thank you.
T'Vau chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Aw!

...AW!

I shouldn't have read this before bed. Now I'm going to have to bury my head under the pillows to try and muffle the sounds of my sniffles.

Or mayble I'll just pretend that little Rose Erin is still alive and thriving, inhabiting the turbolift and devouring unlucky Ensigns whole.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
This is a sad but well-done resolution for the baby, who seemed to disappear into thin air. At one point you had Seven-of-Nine and her name is traditionally spelled sans dashes, but that's my only suggestion. The end is really sweet and hopeful.
Kristi chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Lovely story. Wonderful balance of heart without tipping into sentamentalism.
Starlight chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Oh, that's so sad! But it rings true to the series. Thank you for that bit of closure, however painful it was.
Soledad chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Wonderful and sad, once again. And that gap considering the baby really needed to be filled.
Zaphra Ti'Gan chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Congradulations, you are the first person to write a fanfic that brought me to tears. Not an easy feat. Please keep writting cause I really enjoy reading.
Frek chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Oh, wow that was sad! Way to go though, haven't seen enough stories about the borg kiddies, and I'm glad that someone wrote about the baby! Thanks for the fic. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go get a tissue!

The One and Only