Reviews for The Journey of Souls
HyperA2019 chapter 9 . 46m
I hope Naruto punish his mother for abadonment.
Zorobak chapter 9 . 54m
So Naruto is going to learn about his parents now because ANUBU is higher in rank than Jounin.
marquis.shax chapter 9 . 2h
well at least you didn't go down the route I've seen one or two other authors do with Kushina and that's her somehow ending up joining forces with Akatsuki or Pedomaru lol. I'm curious is the girl she's training Karin or someone else? With Minato dead there's no way that girl she's training could be anything but a clan member (Karin) or just a random girl that Kushina came across in her wanderings and took in. I don't remember but does Mikoto realize that the sharingan Danzo had in his actual eye socket the one that belonged to Shisui? If so then she should realize that there's a possibility that Danzo used that to make Kushina leave feeling he'd have a better chance at obtaining his "perfect weapon" with her out of the village
InfinityMask chapter 9 . 4h
I didn’t expect Kushina being alive...
sigh, sasuke becomes more and more annoying. Hopefully with the graduation we wouldn’t need to see him for awhile.
Bloody Rogue dragon deity king chapter 9 . 4h
Interesting
Hurtturnip chapter 9 . 5h
I dont know if you are going to redeem sasuke or are turning him into the main antagonist.
halfmoonsilver04 chapter 9 . 5h
Noice chapter!
hawkeyestratos1996 chapter 9 . 7h
so another fic where kushina abandoned naruto...
NinjaFang1331 chapter 9 . 7h
Excellent update thank you
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 8 . 11h
I think I like a mixture of both ideas, do the reincarnation for Hinata, But not the others at that will be to complicated in my opinion for the story. But do the share dreams for the other girls but may have Naruto experience the dreams of Mitos life that way he will learn a good amount of info from the Uzumaki clan that he is being denied. Hashirama memories are from the outside looking in and being told of the Uzumaki clan from Hinatas memories is not the same from him experiencing from her point of view.

Taking the mark could have other side effects not bad ones. Like it helps there Chakra pools grow bigger then they normally would maybe even more potent but not the level of Naruto but bigger and better then in cannon. The mark could have a effect on there mental side as in some lower inhibitions, not to point where they go jump in bed with him but maybe they lose some modesty when they are only around Naruto Like in time if they need to change or wash up in a creek or other body of water it would not bother them that Naruto is there and see them in various states of dress. Just depends on how far in the M rating you want to take this story.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 11/29
Wow...great work!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 11/28
Hm! Interesting start!
BigglyVocab chapter 1 . 11/23
Stop switching tenses, you fucking idiot
yama-sama chapter 8 . 11/18
well strong girls?
I have a short list look
Erza Scarlet
mirajane strauss
gabrielle (dxd highschool or bastard)
sarafall leviatan
yasaka (dxd)
grayfa lucifuge
saeko (high school of the dead)
and others that I don't remember now
aoyama motoko

the second idea and more simple, a little more boring so I vote for the first idea.
Kisame Hoshigaki chapter 8 . 11/12
about your AN: I think it's a good idea that Hinata and Hanabi are reincarnation of Kanna and Mito and about the other girls would be spouses if others Naruto reincarnation, why? is true that there are souls destiny to be together, but this together is not as a partner, sometimes are together like a friend, family or some older person who they admired, I know a guy who said that his mother in another life was his cousin (crazy, I know) even you could said that concubines from another life or whatever.

about your FSN crossover I read those fics and they are awesome, a shame Dyslexic Writer don't want to write his story. Rin been a Yuki it's a good idea she have the looks, maybe sister or something of Haku and I can imagine Luvia tell her that she got the crystal affinity.

Sakura it's not original, but you can work whit her been an Aburame, it would be chaotic and her kikkaichou would be over lethal. but if you don't, well she can be an orphan or without last name like Tenten, sometimes the easy answer is the correct one..

About Saber it's difficult, at least as you said a immigrants for than of Steel or Iron (don't remember) her parents are samurai but from different classes and they go to Knonoha to hide and teach they daughter how to fight with a sword.

see you