Reviews for The Art of Emergence
Silania chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
I read this last night, but by the time I finished there was someone bitching in my face that I had better go to sleep or else everyone will think I'm an evil roman emperess because I have dark circles on my eyes. To make a long story short (I know you're thinking "too late"), wonderful, brilliant with a capital B, and a capital F. I love your maniacal Farf. I love it all. In fact, my heart is overflowing with love.
Well, sending more adoration.
Silania
suninun chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
That...seemed a whole lot longer than it actually was. And it also was incredibly good. Keep on going with all the Schwarz fics! I'm really enjoying them. _
Jiasa Stormcloud chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Your writing has so much personality. It's really incredible. Nagi gets harder, colder, older as the story goes on. Farfarello is so whimsically mad . . . I think you write him better than anyone else I've ever read. Actually, you write *everyone* better. I haven't reviewed all of your fics, but I've read most of them, and you're officially my favourite. There's such a peculiar flow to your prose. It leaves me with this cynical little half-smile. Weird, but cool.
Mami chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
M~ I loved that! The interactions between Schuldich and the rest of his team were great. _ I liked Farfarello's thoughts in threes...Hell, I liked it all. _ ~nodnodnod~ I was in sore need of a good fic to read...Thanks!
Cerulean Sky chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Why are you so good at writing these things? Why? I love it to death, love, Love, LOVE! But why? Anyway... T'is very good!

~Cerulean Sky
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
i really love your work you know. You capture them so damned well its prettiful! this was an interesting tell. Could use a better ending, but that might be just me. Yeah... anyways... really well done, i really liked it.
Dreams-of-Red chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
::worshipworship:: Mein gott! This is an exellent, exellent fic. The whole thing was just...so beautiful T.T Your style is very complex, and youve taken a very simple plot and done wonders with it. Bravo! Very nicely done. I'm going to read all of your other fics now . Write more!
Calico Kat chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Well, I didn't really mean to read this. I was clicking on that link in the weblog and pulled it up, because it was all ambigious, and of course "Ah, it's Weiss." But apparently that didn't really matter much because next thing I knew I'd read to the end of it. Fabulous. Really engaging, and not even against-my-will as one would imagine for a Weiss fic. The pacing was good, the dialogue was really tight. The tension kept a steady hum from beginning to end. Tight piece of work.
Minerva Solo chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Manga Schwarz, I like! _ I love nice long oneshots, and I liked the way you used dates like diary entries. Took me a while to realise some were Schwarz and some were Crawford XP The Switzerland one was a bit of a give away though.

I love your personal writing style. Makes things really pleasant to read. You could write a shopping list and I'd give it glowing reviews! _
Genuine-sun chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Bravo! And a long juicy chappie too! MORE MORE! IT IS A GREAT STORY
lux chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Switzerland! heheheh.

OOh. Nagi and that little bit of jealousy too.

What a great scene. I find myself wondering

if Nagi and Crawford will ever have it out

over Schuldig, or if Nagi will just be content

with what he can get from Schuldig instead of

all he could take.

And Crawford's such a jerk. But that's why we love him. _

Thank you very much!

Random: Scheiss can also be spelled Scheisse. It's just a varient spelling I think, though I note with interest that it's Der Scheiss and Die Scheisse. Mr. Shit and Mrs. Shit. _; (Can I even type shit in a review, I wonder? I suppose we'll see...)
Random Raspberries chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Aie! *flutters* It's so pretty. I must rant at you, though. Your dates are a little messed up... In one area, you couldn't quite decide whether it was Sunday, June 23, or Saturday June 23. Hence, you chose to use both, much to my initial confusion. Saa. Anyhoo, I love thy fics. _ *drowns in a sea of bliss* There's no better way to avoid homework than by reading an excellent Weiss Kreuz fic, and I lurve yours. You should write more frequently, parceque je t'aime. _ Hm. Oh, one more thing. I don't think it's "Scheisse". My grandmother will sometimes lapse into German and it sounds more like "Sheist" to me. But I could be wrong. Er... that's about it.

Loving Agent Smith ~ Sarasparagus
Buried in Blue Snow chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Faboo characterizations. Schu and Farf got kinda scary, but a good kinda scary that soaks in like spray-on lotion, ya know? Nice nice. Nagi's so cute.

Really nice, like some epic poetry.