Reviews for Chasing the Rabbit
TheOreo316 chapter 22 . 5/9
I hope this story isn't abandoned. It's really good
Absolute disapointment this chapter was, you fucking failure
This chapter was an utter failure you fucking idiot, Izuku should win
biob1 chapter 17 . 4/13
I absolutely disagree with you which is weird becuase you characterized them that way but I'm sorry if you wanted that scene to make even a lick of sense you should have made him less confident or showed more examples of him backsliding some times. Just to be honest though I don't think there is anything you could have done to save that scene. The problem isn't the lack of sunshine and rainbows it's just that it was contrived. You can add tension but make it good not something one second of rational thought would solve. You can say it's because he is a teenager or his own issues but the tension still feels manufactured. If you wanted it to be because of those reasons I feel you should have conveyed it more clearly. You use subtlety and sometimes I think because of that somethings get lost in translation. Subtlety isn't bad and you do it well I just think you could be more clear.
biob1 chapter 16 . 4/13
We didn't really get to see them together in the first place. This feels pretty cheap because it all relies on a misunderstanding that makes no sense. He heard them coming around the corner too. This whole thing revolves around him not thinking AT ALL and uses the excuse of high emotions as a shield rather than actual tension.
Amblyr1 chapter 3 . 3/27
i will never NOT get tired of All Might absolutely shitting his pants due to gran torino
Amblyr1 chapter 2 . 3/27
bro seriously said no horni and bonked himself via a headbutt to the wall
Please continue this it’s so good
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2023
You donkey really don't know how to write a fic where main character has ofa. He should ALWAYS win, maybe barley but still you fucking idiot
Darkened Void chapter 22 . 12/5/2023
I found this story pretty late. but it has been amazing to read this. I hope you can find it in yourself to continue it. I'd love to see how this ends. I hope all is well with you though.
justinoates001 chapter 22 . 10/27/2023
Continue plz
justinoates001 chapter 15 . 10/27/2023
Hehe boi
DinoGuy2000 chapter 22 . 10/4/2023
This is easily one of the best Izuku/Rumi fics I've read yet! The two of them are well-fleshed out, you take enough time to build things up, and you poke at similar frustrations I have with canon! I loved watching their relationship grow, and I especially enjoyed seeing them express their feelings for one another. The build-up and execution of said feelings was a delight! And you didn't skip out on the action, showing off growth and motivation.

This was so much fun to read, and I can only hope for more!

Great work!
theonlybloodylegend chapter 4 . 10/1/2023
she's 5'2 its sad that he is shorter than her
Guest chapter 7 . 6/17/2023
Like I was saying yeah sure it’s bad that endeavor neglected fuyumi toya and natsou but Rei and Shoto were the ones who truly suffered. They were the ones that were physically mentally emotionally and verbally abused by endeavor so that’s why I say fuck Natso. and yeah I think this fanfiction and many other fanfiction’s like this are way better than Cannon because of these things alone. I just don’t like how this basic bitch Toya blames his mom and shouto when all she’s trying to do is keep him safe because he didn’t have the fire resistance, that enji or shouto had.