Reviews for CHECKMATE: a spiders beauty
SweetestChick chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Nicely done so far! it seems to be a great story, really. But Knives/Millie? Eeh, I only see him getting highly annoyed with her lol. Meryl would prolly be bettr suited for the guy IMO. So, yah ill stop here...i was thinking it would be K/Meryl but I was very wrong. ah well, good job anyways!
noali chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Hi!

Hope that life is treating you well!

I've been a fan of your Checkmate story line for a good long time and I got into a Trigun kick just recently again.

I really wish you would take to keep writing your sequel (Torn Wings) sometime in the future as I always wanted to hear your plans for Knives and Millie's encounter!

Best Trigun fics to date.

And I thank you for that.

Till next time!
Laesneniel chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
Oh, no! They forgot the food in the pot over the fire!:P

Anw, I'm glad this chapter was all Knives/Milly. :)
Luv4Uncas chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Great story so far now onto the next!
gortaithe chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
WOW! I must say, i just found this fic and it is just about the most awesome one i've read. I love the dealings with the original characters and not one mary sue in sight.. whew! anyhoo... awesome.. awesome!
pepsiwolf chapter 27 . 5/29/2006
...Thas it? No more?...SOO SAD! Awesome fic even if it did make me cry.
AttackingHentaiChibisLoveFluff chapter 27 . 11/26/2005
I LOVE THIS FANFICTION!
ReadingWhiz89 chapter 27 . 6/8/2005
*stares at computer screen in shock* Wow...

YOUR STORY IS AWESOME! What a surprise ending! That was truly a great fic! o
DizzyKurokeno chapter 27 . 5/2/2005
Hey there!

what's up?This was a VERY good story! Awesome job I liked it a lot! _

Latez!

Chibi-Vash
MyticVash15 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
hehheheh, i found this story last yr, i always like knives (still do) *drools over knives pic* i'm sure u have read lots of theses n they are pretty much the same. bet it gets boring. i write fanifics just never posted them, i also write my own stories n than draw them. but when i frist discover Trigun, i loved knives . i wish somewhere that knives could be a good guy somewhat, i wrote one fanfic where he does n he ends up getting with millie, well more like an affair coz millie is with wolfwood hahaha. anyways paring the 2 in ur story is great, i always thought someone beside me should get them together
redcliff chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
DEEDEE AKA REDCLIFF

3-2-05

This was just a beautiful story. I don't have a favorite chapter because I loved them all. GOD, the story has such a sad ending. I see you started on a sequal, can't wait until it's finished. Keep up the good work!
phoenix521 chapter 27 . 12/8/2004
Don't take offense to this, but you are a truly magnificent bitch. While perussing through the 115 of Trigun fiction, yours caught my eye, and I began reading it last night. Stopping painfully for sleep, as soon as I got out of class, I was back here, immeresed yet again. Simply brilliant, not much more to say. Ch. 26, though, I was ready to hunt you down...but here comes amazing ch. 27 and I could have never imagined that. Beautiful. Truly. For god's sake, I'm wipin' away tears. I just wanted to tell you that your amazing imagination and style has touched another heart. Excellent, simply marvelous!
Raylee chapter 27 . 7/27/2004
omg...im gonna cry...ur such a good writer, not one other story has affected me this much. That was soo sad, and romantic at the same time..ok..not where he was killing ppl..but besides that it was romantic, funny, and..and...Awsome! I cant believe i had just found this fic! Ive loved this story since i started reading it, i was soo mad when i had to get off line cause i wanted to finish it. I love Knives, but i hate the millie and him pairings, i always have, but now, after reading this, i like that pairing now. i wanna go out and read all the milli and knives fics now. Love this story!
Kaoru-890 chapter 27 . 7/24/2004
Wow this was a really good fanfic, great job!
A fangirl chapter 27 . 7/23/2004
WOW! It took me about 7 days to read this entire story (even though I am a very fast reader) and I was blown away! The plot line was so captivating that I just had to see how it ended. You never lost my attetion once, it was written so well. I am definatly going to read your other stories. Kepp it going!