Reviews for Summoner of Arc-V (Remake)
B-baller125 chapter 21 . 10/1
Yay! I’m glad Rin broke through Sergey with the new Wind Witch Cards. And I like Serena so I’m not upset that she won her match. Great chapter as always!
B-baller125 chapter 20 . 9/23
Really good chapter! If you can, you could try to use the new Wind Witch support that just came out not too long ago.
B-baller125 chapter 18 . 5/26
Nice chapter and please continue Dragon’s Wish! I really want to see how Rin, Serena and the Ritual version of Ray use their dragons. That story and this story are both really good so please continue them both.
Hope you will update your dragons wish story too soon ! I would love to see Serena using Starving Venom, or a chapter with the Ritual girl and dragon !
B-baller125 chapter 16 . 4/13
Nice chapter and good for Amy!
B-baller125 chapter 15 . 3/31
I’m speechless. An amazing chapter surely but I thought Cartlita’s bracelet would’ve saved Yudo. Hopefully her bracelet can some how defuse Yudo and Yuri or Yudo can make Yuri a better person as a spirit guide and switch control with him at some point.
SniperZ chapter 10 . 3/15
Please don't cancel this fanfic we want to see what happens next plus the emotional heartbreak chapter looked fine to me and I want see where it works out from there, we all do so please don't cancel this story I'm begging you.
Ulrich362 chapter 10 . 3/15
And I just realized we screwed up in the emotional duel. Clearly Summoner is going to have to be killed again. Hopefully some of our other fics work out but this mistake basically ruins this one. We still have some I guess.
Guilher79867735 chapter 8 . 3/11
that was a funny chapter , expecialy the part with carlita
So you decided to put 3 of the worst antagonists in the yu gi oh series yudo or leo will fight them
Johnathen Youngs chapter 5 . 2/22
Hey I have an idea for a story
So what if someone ends up in the world of arc v or vrains or whatever world and they have cards that are basically past yugioh characters for example they have an elemental hero deck but it also contains a cars called yugioh hero Jaden yuki and his effect could he you can add 1 fusion spell card to your hand and he can be like king of the swamp only for elemental heroes
Guilher79867735 chapter 4 . 2/20
great chapter , i Wonder if leo has number 39
Atarya QueenofEgypt chapter 1 . 2/4
Can you and I co-author the next story? Update soon and please PM me back. Thank you