Reviews for Heart's Desire
Lacysos chapter 23 . 9/13/2020
Totally enjoyed this story. Something different, fresh.
Michgator chapter 10 . 8/29/2020
Not to nitpick, but doesn’t John have to say the spell after he baths in the blood of a hellhound?
Linnie McCary chapter 23 . 8/23/2020
Thanks for the entertaining read. You clearly put a lot of work into it, and I enjoyed it.
muffinroo chapter 23 . 8/23/2020
Thank you for saving my Sammy from Hell. Nice twist bringing the god twins into the mix. I so enjoyed this story! Kinda sad to see this story come to an end and I must admit i would have really loved for you to explore Dean and company trying to and saving Sam from that Hell and then his aftermath/recovery, but I get that would have been a lot more story to craft. I so do appreciate all you do and your immense talents! Blessings!
aRTsyisAwesome chapter 23 . 8/22/2020
Well... that's a way to end a story. Chuck is the save all end all. Although I highly doubt his benevolence in the wake of season 15. At least Sammy doesnt have to suffer eternally. Thanks for writing this story! I really loved the concept of a hunter Jessica and Sam!
scootersmom chapter 23 . 8/22/2020
Such a great ending!
Thank you for sharing such a great story!
Blondie 20000 chapter 23 . 8/22/2020
Ok I didn't expect this. I thought they were gonna have to rescue him. I didn't expect Chuck and Amara to show up. I guess Chuck needed to pull his weight and save Sam so he can resume his story ;) sorry I just can't see him as a good guy anymore lol.

At least both worlds are ok now. Yeah Dean maybe you should rest for a while lol.

This was a good story. I loved the idea really enjoyed it. :)
CBloom2 chapter 23 . 8/22/2020
Perfect final chapter. Loved the reunion x
Atlasina7 chapter 22 . 8/18/2020
Say it ain't so! You can't leave Sam there! This is a seriously cruel cliff hanger.
muffinroo chapter 22 . 8/16/2020
Death! You never know the hour it will come! But I feel like she will be benevolent and save my Sammy! hmmmmmm.
I love your writing! I can picture your stories in my mind as I read! The characters are so vivid and alive and the details of the settings and emotion bring it all into clarity! I just so enjoy it!
aRTsyisAwesome chapter 22 . 8/16/2020
WhAAT? You're going to leave it like THIS? oh no my poor Sam. he sacrificed everything for another world. Please save him!
Blondie 20000 chapter 22 . 8/16/2020
I knew Dean would blame the AU Winchesters and Jess. Dean is right John should have waited. John was focused on the mission and wanted to protect his family that's why he went along with it our Sam is not his son our Sam being in Hell is not a huge loss to him. Still AU Dean knows what it's like to lose a brother. And Jess. They both know how it felt when their Sam was in Hell. I thought they would have actually helped Dean, Cas and Jack to save Sam. I was disappointed in the AU gang.I'm not going to miss them. Crap Billie took them back. I was surprised to see Mary. I don't believe Sam is gone. I'm hoping Billie brings him back. Or maybe the AU gang will have a chance to redeem themselves? Will Sam get out on his own? Will AU Crowley help?

Can't wait for more.
Fangtasia21 chapter 22 . 8/15/2020
If time travel was possible in their world, then why not go back in parallel before Lilith kidnaps Sam, kill Lilith, and meanwhile John closes Hell so nothing gets out of there.
franjane91 chapter 21 . 8/12/2020
Omg that was such a cruel cliffhanger! Can't wait for your update!
ncsupnatfan chapter 21 . 8/9/2020