Reviews for Heart's Desire
SPN Mum chapter 21 . 8/9/2020
Why didn't John wait? I guess it didn't matter to him that Sam was in He'll and would be trapped there, because it wasn't his Sam. I'm disappointed that he would do that, since Sam and Dean didn't have to help them. They could have simply sent Jessica back to them and left them to deal with their world on their own. How will they get Sam's soul back now? Will Billie be able to help them? Poor Sam might just be broken permanently this time, knowing he was abandoned in Hell.
SPN Mum chapter 20 . 8/9/2020
That was a tough fight. I'm glad that John had the strength to kill Michael, even though he had to kill Adam to do it. I just hope they have time to cure Ruby before Lilith tries to stop them. They All need to recuperate from the battle too. I imagine Billie will help get them back home, if Jack isn't able to, since she seems to want balance restored.
muffinroo chapter 21 . 8/8/2020
Well that happened! Oh my goodness...poor Sam back in hell ! And Dean finally realizing where Sam is. Oh so many feels! And JOHN WOW way to focus on the task, after all our boys did to help and to even offer the plan and the trials...he to knowingly left our Sam trapped there. You are so right: Things do not look good for our hero.
scootersmom chapter 21 . 8/8/2020
Oh no! It looks bad for Sam!
Blondie 20000 chapter 21 . 8/8/2020
Even as a human Ruby is still a bitch. She feels no remorse whatsoever. Crap! The gates are closed Sam is still in Hell! How are they gonna save Sam now? Could Billie go in there? Could an angel fly in? Could the purgatory way still work? Could Jack do something? I need the next chapter. Can't wait for more.
franjane91 chapter 20 . 8/7/2020
Thanks for the update! It was a lovely surprise to get a notification that you had updated - great chapter!
ncsupnatfan chapter 20 . 8/6/2020
Nice chapter and good battle. NC
muffinroo chapter 20 . 8/5/2020
That was lots of exciting action! So Micheal is gone, Ruby is primed and we need Billie to get home...but what of Sam! So much still to resolve. Very excited for more!
Thank you for posting this chapter. Loving this!
aRTsyisAwesome chapter 20 . 8/5/2020
Wow! I just started reading this story and it's amazing! I love how we get to see different versions of our characters interacting. I am really worried for Sam though, hopefully the gang can figure out something went wrong on his end and help him. I also am excited for when the two Sam's meet. I can't wait for the next update!
Blondie 20000 chapter 20 . 8/5/2020
Damm I didn't expect to see Michael. Damm Jack lost some of his grace. Crap I hope Jack will be ok. Yeah best to keep Adam a secret. Good chapter can't wait for more.
Blondie 20000 chapter 19 . 7/19/2020
I love the idea of Ruby being cured. I still been meaning to write Ruby I have never attempted her. Ruby knows something? Does she know about our Sam? Does she know Lilith has him? I'm glad AU Dean's eye is healed. Can't wait for more this.
SPN Mum chapter 19 . 7/18/2020
I can't believe that Dean hasn't even thought about demons coming for his Sam, not once. They All talked about how Jack will need to protect them all, yet Sam is still out there. This is going to get bad, isn't it?
SPN Mum chapter 18 . 7/18/2020
I'm so happy that Cas was able to put a strong wall up in AU Sam's mind, that Jack was able to help. I just hope that AU Sam wakes up before our Sam can prevent the third Trial from being completed. I'm worried that Sam's soul will be locked in Hell with Lilith though, if John completes it while he's there. We need another rescue!
muffinroo chapter 19 . 7/18/2020
Here we go! And I love that it is Ruby they are going to cure! You've got me worried...will they find out that our Sammy's soul is suffering in hell? Will our Sammy's soul get trapped down there when John closes the gates...YIKES! Loved that their Sam, like our Sammy, wants apples! Nice touch of continuity. I am so excited for more, more, more! The whole concept of thise story mirrors the entire series: Jack wanting to do one nice thing for Sam has created such a ripple and the consequences of one seemingly small kind gesture has mushroomed into such an enormous situation...Kinda like life! Enjoyed this very much like always. Thanks for sharing.
Blondie 20000 chapter 18 . 7/12/2020
Great the wall up. Well done boys. Oh no I don't think they should do the third trial yet Sam is in Hell. If the gates of Hell close Sam will be trapped. I hope Dean realises something is wrong. Can't wait for more.
134 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »