Reviews for Heart's Desire
ncsupnatfan chapter 18 . 7/12/2020
nice chapter NC
muffinroo chapter 18 . 7/11/2020
Tis a tale of many a suffering Sam! One's horror hidden behind a wall, one metaphorically up against the wall. What will become of them! I really can't wait to read...so it seems Dean is a tad concerned, but I am so anxious for it to be revealed that his Sammy is once again with Lilith. This is building to quite a climax! Thank you for sharing!
Blondie 20000 chapter 17 . 7/5/2020
Omg great chapter. You shocked me about Hannah. She's a spy! Damm it I thought she was one of the good guys. Argh Zachariah I hate him. I hate that smug bastard. Omg they took Sam's soul! Sam is soulless again. They took his soul to Hell. I love the idea I can't wait for more.
SPN Mum chapter 17 . 7/5/2020
When will Dean learn that he and Sam are best when they are together, that really bad things happen to them whenever they're apart? I don't know how they are going to get out of this situation, even with Jack and their Cas able to help. I also hope Sam will be able to hold out against Lilith.
SPN Mum chapter 16 . 7/5/2020
I'm glad that Jessica and Dean have their Sam back. I hope that Jack will be able to keep Sam safe from Lilith, and that John will be able to finish the last Trial soon. Our Sam is going to need his family's support to finish in this world. It's going to be so hard on him, now that Jessica has her Sam back.
muffinroo chapter 17 . 7/4/2020
Oh no! Poor Sam, back in hell with Lilith! So the demon know the whole plan...Angels, man, they stink! I'm on the edge of my seat...how will dean find out about Sam? What is happening with other world Sam? Are the demons gonna grab our Dean?...Oh my!
muffinroo chapter 16 . 6/29/2020
Love me a good ole reunion! That was awesome! Lots of Sams to go around, but I feel like the road ahead will not be smooth for either Sam, hmmmmmm.? Thanks for sharing your talents! Love your work!
Blondie 20000 chapter 16 . 6/29/2020
Its weird seeing Jess being the one to comfort Sam. Usually Dean would be the main person. Damm John is getting worse. We all know what's gonna happen to John but it's still so sad. :( can't wait for more.
franjane91 chapter 16 . 6/29/2020
Great update thank you! Nice to see the reunion - very interested to see what happens with our Sam
TwistedDuck chapter 16 . 6/28/2020
I’m loving all the different dynamics & variations in personality that are caused by the different relationships
scootersmom chapter 16 . 6/28/2020
It was great!
Thank you for sharing your story!
ncsupnatfan chapter 16 . 6/27/2020
Yes it was good. NC
Blondie 20000 chapter 15 . 6/18/2020
Loved the action. Loved the choice of monsters you chose. I love that you mentioned Krissy I always liked her. I love John soothing his son and protecting his son's soul. Billie is great as always you do write her so well. Oh I can understand why Sam chose not to come. This is the moment Jessica will be reuniting with her Sam and I don't blame Sam for not wanting to see that. I still think something is coming, a trap and I feel our Sam is gonna fall right into it. Can't wait for more.
franjane91 chapter 15 . 6/14/2020
Thanks for the action-packed update! It's so good to see Sam rescued, and I can't wait to see what happens with our Sam
ncsupnatfan chapter 15 . 6/13/2020